•Report's•~

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

After the travel of 20 minutes, we reach the hospital and looks at each other with a smile as we stand in front of the gate of the hospital.

"Time flies very fast" Pari breathes out and looks at us and we nod.

"We've been discussing these things since so long and here we're. Nearly discussion is over and the final decision will be in our hands" I chuckle and they smile.

"Let's go in." Raj excitedly pulls us with him.

As soon as we entered the receptionist guides us to the doctor's cabin and we all went toward her cabin and after 1 minute we were sitting in her cabin waiting for her to come back with the reports.

I could feel my heart pounding and the trio was laughing at my situation while discussing how they'll spoil my children as they have already decided I'll be having 4 children so each one of us could hold one at the same time. I know they're mad but they're my life.

"Sorry for making you wait, Mr Oberoi" The doctor enters and I feel my hands numb, No! not just the hands but also the whole body. It feels as if I'm not here for her reports but for my board result.

"I-It's okay doctor." I smile and the trio again silent laughed at me.

"So as I said before that everything is normal just it's extra so you're also having extra child" She smiled and I smile looking at her and holding reports I walk out saying Thank you to her not listening to what she said as I was so much excited to pay any heed to anything else at the moment.

But my world froze as I opened the file.

"What happened?" Rajveer places his hand on my shoulder and I gave them the file while I try to come out of the shock.

"'OMG! You're so powerful shivaay" Raj smacks my back while laughing and stops as all glares him.

"Don't worry baby she'll handle it we'll be with her." Pari pats my shoulder and I nodded.

we settled on the chairs of the nearby cafe.

"So... What's the plan?" Raj asks 

"GO HOME AND TELL HER" I roll my eyes

"It's so normal. We came to give her a surprise. If we'll tell her like you said then she might not be happy but if we arrange something special then she'll feel good and loved. you see impact will change and that matters the most right now. so we'll plan something special for her." Pari breathes out completing and I gave her water so she could speak further but she just glared at me.

An hour of discussion we decided that I'll just call anika and lie! Damn LIE! 

"Fine" I picked up my cell phone and dialled her number and she picked it on the second ring.  She was waiting for my call only.

"PUT IT ON SPEAKER!" Rajveer smacks me on the head and I rolling my eyes switched on the speaker.

"Shivaay... Did you get reports? What's in them?" She asks and I sighed before lying.

"I'm sorry I can't go now. I'm a little busy. I called you so that you don't take tension and just relax as at night I'll bring them with me." I sighed again.

"Okay. SHOULD I GO WITH JOE?" She asks shocking me.

"NO!" An instant reply came out from my mouth and I got smiles from the trio.

SMILES OF APPRECIATION

"Okay, I love you anika. I'm busy so don't call me... Until I call you." I dropped the call and soon we head to our respective places of work assigned to us.

I didn't get much to do. Just to call my wife and buy her a gift and a dress. I first thought to not surprise her with everyone and tell her during a special date but then I thought to postponed the special date and have some family enjoyment, Moments.

I enter the shop where pari asked me to go and buy something for anika. I feel my head spinning seeing the dresses.

"Fuck man!!! How am I supposed to pick ONE DRESS from all these." I shrieked in my heart before starting finding a perfect dress for my anika.

After the struggle of 20 minutes. Yeah, Less, I know but I found the perfect dress for her as soon as I entered that side.

Buying her dress and some matching things I gave that to om as Gauri will be getting anika ready and bringing her to the place.

I myself got ready and reached the place with others after evening. I checked things and started waiting for her.

"Shivaay... Did you get a gift for her?" Pari asks applying lipstick.

"Yes. Something which she'll like." I smiled and she smiled back.

Doorbell rang and mom went to open the door but it was the delivery boy, not anika and Gauri.

"DESPERATE?" Rajveer placed his knee on my shoulder and I jerked it off.

"No" I walked to the washroom to call her but I guess she forgot to charge her phone and It was switched off.

I placed the mobile on the table in the washroom and adjusted my hair before walking out hearing her voice.

"Shivaay" She surprisingly spoke seeing me and hugged me immediately.

"It was all a plan?" She mumbled hugging me while I just chuckled.

"Yes. REPORTS ARE WITH US. I wanted to surprise you." I held her face between my palms and she smiled looking into my eyes.

"It's one baby or two?" She smiled with moist eyes.

"TRIPLETS"  I whispered in her ear and she stumbled.

"WOAH" Came from her mouth as tears rolled down her eyes but the smile remained same.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" All started congratulating her and she seemed the happiest person at that moment.

They were right if we surprise her she'll not stress herself. 

WE WERE GOING TO HAVE TRIPLETS. SHOCKING RIGHT?

                                                                             (Their dresses)

                                                                             (Their dresses)

TO BE CONTINUED...

NO PRECAP!

Thanks for the love. More love back to you guys.

Well... NONE OF YOU WISHED ME! 7/7

I was going to write 5000 words but mood matters. UPSET ME!

Thanks again and MISS YOU!

Love ~ Annie...