•Care for her~❤•

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

I looked at uncle and Annie who just entered the cabin. The smile on her face relieved me but the frown on uncle's face scared me.

"Is everything fine?" I asked and uncle smile.

"Yes, Young man everything is fine." Uncle ringed a bell and soon anika was gone with the lady.

"Tell me the truth.  Is she really fine?" I asked as soon as the door closed.

"Did you guys had sex last night?" Uncle asked me and I gulping gave him a slight nod.

"Have you lost it shivaay? I clearly told you that SHE'S NOT FINE!!!" He almost killed me by his eyes while shouting out his lungs.

"Y-You didn't tell about..." I couldn't complete the sentence out of fear.

What's wrong with her? Did I do really bad by having love with her?

"Are you a kid? Don't you remember you were the one who raped her" He paused and looked at me "Shivaay I told you before too, SHE'S WEAK!! But you didn't pay any heed to whatever I said. She's having anaemia I told you this Or didn't I?" He waited for me to answer and I nodded.

"Good. At least you remember this. See It's not too late." He let out a sigh and finally, I got my breaths back "All that was to scare you so you don't ever forget it. She needs rest and care. FULL CARE. You need to give your whole time to her only. Just the way you gave to Rahul." He placed his hand on mine and I nodded to him.

"I don't know if Pari told you this or not, But I suggest you guys abort this child as she's not strong enough to carry it now," Uncle spoke shocking me to the core.

"No" Was an immediate shout which escaped from my mouth. "She's so happy because of the child If it happens then she'll never ever get happy again." I gulped hard and uncle started checking her reports again.

"I know, That's why I'm asking you to give her your whole time, Be near her always, Don't hurt her nor physically neither mentally. It'll be risky for both the baby and mother. I've prescribed few medicines for her and you can get the food chart for her from Doc. Maham and FOLLOW THAT ONLY!" He smiled little to comfort me.

"Any other order?" I asked looking at him and he smiled "Don't have sex till I give you permission. Give her healthy juices as much as possible. Beetroot and Pomegranate juices should be given priority." He stood up and I smiled weakly thinking about everything.

"Can I kiss her?" I asked and he chuckled "Of course shivaay" He patted my shoulder and left the cabin.

Collecting her files I also left the cabin.

"Shivaay" I heard her and immediately hid the frown with the smile which she caught.

"Don't hide anything from me if there's something." She asked me holding my hand and I gave her smile of assurance.

"Let's go home." I held back her hand and walked toward the car with same thoughts 'What if something would've happened that night?'

"Shivaay" I heard om and shrugged off all the thoughts and gave him a small smile.

"Yes?" I asked and he smiled.