•Forest...🌩•

~~~Annie's POV~~~

I look out of the window and smile seeing nothing.

"We could've stayed there only. You can see how much dark it is outside. Above that weather is worsening." I tell him and he looked at me.

"There is no security here. We should head back." He seriously spoke and that literally gave me goosebumps.

"Shivaay you should know it. I felt goosebumps with your words." I told him and he immediately smiled.

"Don't be so scared baby. I'm with you and nothing will happen. We will soon reach home safely..." He comforted me but now my mind and heart weren't thinking and feeling positive and with each passing second, my heartbeat was rising.

Soon the forest area started and before we could enter that road I had a scary view of the forest which made my heart flinch with me and I clenched onto my dress tightly. I felt as we were going to enter in some haunted area.

 I felt as we were going to enter in some haunted area

"Shivaay we can go back still. Let's wait for this weather to calm down little." I tell him but he was adamant to head back now only.

"Shivaay..." I call out and he sighs.

"Annie... Don't worry." He kissed me and we headed to the road with the forest on it's both sides. My heart was pounding and I myself was shivering with fear.

"Annie I have travelled in this weather before too. Don't worry it's not going to harm us." He told me and pressed the accelerator.

I prayed to GOD to keep us all safe as the weather worsened.

We didn't drive too away when a lightning strike right in front of our car making us take a sharp turn. 

Our car was in so much speed that shivaay didn't apply break and our car entered the forest

Our car was in so much speed that shivaay didn't apply break and our car entered the forest. Slowly he stopped the car before it could hit the tree.

"Shivaay..." I shouted as he applied the brakes.

"'Annie, are you fine?" He asked out of horror and concern but I was in so much shock that I couldn't utter a word and stared at him blankly.

"Annie..." He snapped his fingers in front of me and I breathed out heavily.