💂ⓛⓞⓝⓓⓞⓝ ✈️

Thank you everyone for your votes and comments and most importantly the patience… here's your update. Hope you'll love it.

••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

~~~Shivaay’s POV~~~

I joined the ladies talking in hall after making aloo puri for her… pani puri for tomorrow… and chaat for night.

It took me whole 2 hours to make everything… I'm good at it… self praising i slid by her side and they stared me like as if I'm some alien

“Jiju you're eavesdropping huh?” that monkey looked at me and i chuckled

“I don't need to” i told the biggest lie. As I've planned to check the CCTV afterwards…

Annie was all happy with her company… she's neither emotional nor angry… but I'm again in stress as rajveer asked me to meet and  there's going to be something…  something which will make our life go insane again… this is the  worst thing of my life. Whenever something start getting fine another trouble arises and Messes up everything…

Lunch got served and monkey, ops i mean gauri too joined us. Her behavior is quite good. And her company entertaining… i didn't find her bad at all…

“Let me feed you” i stopped Annie and she looked at me all surprised…

“why” she whispered

“Because i made it for you specially and want to feed you” i smiled… I'm behaving like my old self which i was in childhood. All caring… she smiled

“It's so romantic… anu, jiju loves you so much. Look how much he cares for you” gauri is much more happy then annie…

I smiled and forwarded a morsel to her and she smiling took it…

I'm so curious to know why gauri was crying seeing us in kitchen…

“Monkey, ops. I mean gauri, why you were crying in kitchen seeing us?” i looked at her and she got still at her position… her morsel slipped down her hand and fell in her plate… “Tell us… only if you're comfortable in telling so…” i added and she looked to other side brushing off few tears…

~~~Gauri’s POV~~~

We all were having lunch together … i feel so good with them… they are such sweethearts… i thought to take leave but they asked me to join and i joined… Jiju’s behaviour is little hurting..

I know he doesn't like me but i don't know why he doesn't like me… i was about to take another morsel when he asked me the question, the question whom i fear to answer… i don't want to go back to that memory lane… i was still for time till his next line arrived…  tears welled  up as soon as i went to that scene and the memories related to that….I never want to go back there… but little did i know is that, i never went  far from that lane to return. Brushing off the tears i looked at them…

“I miss my love… you know i remember my old time with him seeing you both so… that's why” i told them the truth… hearing which they looked at eachother  and then at me…

“Where's he?” anu was the one to ask me on which jiju looked at her shocked…

“He is dead for me… i hate him. He lied to me… he's a bloody murderer…” i lost my control and shouted like a manic…

“Are you sure? May be there's some misunderstanding?” they both said togather and i felt like an earthquake coming in my body… my body shaked and heart vibrated… i never thought this… i never thought it as some  misunderstanding  ever!