•Feeling low.!•

----------

Annika

----------

"He planned for one year before implementing everything. He never let anybody even doubt it, he was always beside me for everything, for every possible help. I couldn't believe it even when I knew, it was the only truth. I- I asked him the reason and he stared at me with anger visible in his eyes, if looks could kill- I am already dead. The time he just gave me angry looks, I knew, he was mad at me and everything I got to know was right. I was damned!" He stopped for a while before continuing.

"He said he was the mastermind behind Sid and Ragini. He thought if they'd do something to me I would breakdown and he wouldn't have to kill me but things weren't in his favor so he did what affected me a lot. I was close to Rahul so he planned onto targeting him. All the things which Rahul went through were planned by him. He was the one who asked Sid to send your look-alike into Rahul's life because she was Sid's real Girlfriend. He knew about you- He knew you weren't a real Raichand. He went ahead and dragged you too into all this. He didn't care for anyone while trying to hurt me. He thought there was one time when I cared for you and loved you so thinking that I would be so angry on you and will breakdown or might harm you he planted your angle. And as he expected it to be---." I stopped him. My heart wasn't at peace now. I was targeted all this while and I thought, my fate wasn't in my favor. I was just a pawn?

"Stop. He expected you to hurt me and you did what he wanted you to do- You brought me here and did what he expected." I held back my sobs and chocked on my words. I was over all of this, left behind things but still, it wasn't easy to remember and not even cry.

"Yeah. I regret that you know that." His anger was gone but not completely. There was softness in his eyes and concern for me. I sighed and nodded.

"But again you know I fell for you and all. He asked sid to drug me so I could rape Ragini and then defamation and all. The opposite happened, I raped you instead and everything he ever planned was gone into hell. We came here and then he still tried to kill us and used your fake parents to kill us but you- You failed it all and he was so angry over it. He decided to kill me and keep you so that he gets my everything and stay safe. He thought nobody will ever find out who the person was who planned it but you called pari and everyone here and he wasn't aware of it. But as pari in between their talks revealed to him about our plan, he was then aware of everything but still, we won. When we were busy investigating the look-alike of yours, he came to kill her so that she doesn't tell us about him. Well, there he did kill her but she had revealed to us about everything before only, and you now know about everything. Fine now?" He asked in tired voice and I shrugged looking to other side hiding my tears.

I wasn't sad about whatever happened to him as he has everything sorted and is fine, everybody still with him. I am sadder over my stuff, I lost things which I won't ever be getting back. My sweet little family got killed and I wasn't even there to see them one last time. I don't know how it appears to anyone else but a part of me won't ever be able to forget it now. He can be over it but I won't ever be able to leave it behind and that will always be with me. I want it or not, not a choice anymore.

Not wanting to talk anymore to him about anything. I laid back and covered myself with a blanket and he walked away. I know it might be wrong somewhere but It's what it is. I need some time to put it in the back of my head and concentrate on the other things, again.

All I want now is to leave everything, shut myself out. Leave him too. But the babies, they're here and need me more than anything. Sometimes you need to make decisions for others and not just yourself. I Love Shivaay but that doesn't mean I've to just care for him. I sob as I'm going through every word of his, again and again. I never would've realized or found out that I was used to such an extent. Words are meager things, they fall short and that's what's happening here. I have no words to explain or justify my feelings, my actions but I just know they're right and that's enough. Covering my face with the pillow to subside the sound of my sobs I cry out.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I slightly peek outside of my blanket and see him gone. It's been a few minutes since I fell asleep. Crying about all the loss I didn't even fell asleep and the whole night passed. No night would ever be enough for me to mourn over my loss.

I remove the blanket and picked the tissues and cleaned my face as the doctor walked in.

"You don't look like you're anywhere near fine. What's wrong why were you crying?" She asked me checking onto IV fluids and other stuff.

I just slightly smiled and looked at her and she wasn't going to let it escalate.

"Just personal stuff was feeling low. Nothing serious. I am fine now." I said in low voice, dehydrated.

"Yeah. I'm not asking you to tell me the reasons so tell me how're you feeling now? Any pain or anything you think I should know?"

"I need to sleep. I don't know anything else. I feel like I am not in a good state of mind to take care of the babies. I feel weak. Weakest!" I told her and she sighed.

"I told you, they'd be better on formula." She started writing down things and smiled.

"You won't have to take any stress about their health. I will assign a nurse and till then you can rest." She handed me the paper. "Your husband should buy these things for your babies and I will give you sedatives once you've eaten your breakfast." She winked and walked out.

This is wrong but it doesn't feel wrong at all. I love everyone but right now I feel, If I keep on loving them I might end up harming them. My love will end up in my hate, And I don't want that. I would never ever want that.

So, keeping away is best!!!

----------

Thank you.

----------

Love ~ Annie...