• Michael's 'Culprit?•

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

I walk into my room finishing my conference call just to see the bundle of my happiness. Anika sleeping hugging my pillow.

"Cute," I muttered before covering her with a duvet.

I lay beside her and scanned her face which was just reflecting happiness at the moment. The past face of her never reflected this thing. All she had at that time was pain and somewhere I was responsible for that but, Now, I'm happy as I'm able to drive it all out of her life.

"Shivaay" She muttered and I smile hearing my name from her mouth. It feels so good when someone calls your name with so much love and affection even in their sleep. I don't know what good I did that God gave me her. Just there's one person missing, Rahul. God!

Thinking about all this I don't know when I fell asleep.

I open my eyes as I feel anika moving. I look at her as she steps off the bed and walks toward the washroom. I blink and see her slipping. I don't know where this superpower came in me and next second I was holding her in my arms.

"Shivaay" She screamed but it came out as a whisper. I breathed out seeing her safe in my arms and she smiled lightly realising she's safe.

I quietly helped her to the washroom and she kept looking at me.

"Shiv..." She started once I laid her down but I didn't let her speak and glared her angrily.

"Don't you dare utter even a single word." I started once sitting beside her with as much anger as I could show her.

"Why? What did I do?" She asks as if she doesn't know.

"Anika don't try to be over smart with me." I look at her and she turned her face.

"Why didn't you wake me up when you were going to the washroom? What if I didn't feel you moving and caught you on time? what then anika?" I asked as the wave of fear ran down my spine.

"Shivaay nothing will happen. It was just..." I cut her

"No Anika. It's not just...  It's about your life. You know it. " I held her hand and she looked at me. 

"I'm sorry. I'll be more careful now." She makes a puppy face and I smile seeing it and hugged her as tight as possible.

She's crazy!

"Shivaay... What if doctor's doubt is right and it's more than one baby?" She asks with fear in her voice.

"Then we'll have more happiness anika." I stroke her hair and she looks at me with a slight smile.

"I know but, will we be able to handle them?" She locked her hand with mine and I thought for a moment before giving her an answer as she'll then stick to what I'll say.

"What do you think about it? I would like to hear your thoughts before saying anything." I sat up and she shifted her head in my lap and I started stroking her hair as she started thinking.

I kept looking at her face as she changed expressions umpteenth time.

"Shi-" She started but then stopped and again went into her world of thoughts.

"Anika," I called and she looks at me. "You know If you keep on thinking this way then you'll be done after the marriage of our children." I chuckled and she hit me on my shoulder before burying her face in my stomach as she could reach to it only.

"Look at me" I made her look at me and she like an innocent child looked at me. "What's the thing which is bothering you as you started this topic then there must be something particular which you wanted to talk?" I ask and she stares her hands.