• Hard time 😂 •

"Better, keep your mouth shut. Don't try to act smart and tell anyone about this. Not to police nor to Shivaay..." man threw the girl on sofa and she cried...

"You can't stop me. I'll tell them everything..." she shouted and stood up gathering herslef.

"oh. Then I'll not mind leaking this video of yours" he showed her the video where he raped her...

"You're also there." she looked at him

"You care for me so much. Ha?" he smirked and moved toward her "Don't worry babe, I'll morph" he smirked and checks her out... She turned to other side and cried hiding her body with her hands...

"Get out!" she shouted and he pushed her on sofa and came on top of her

"Shut up you whore! And listen to me carefully... (He tells her something)" she pushed him off

"In your dreams bastard" she screamed and he slapped her and pinned her to floor while getting on top of her

"you better do it otherwise...(tells something)  so decision is yours. Don't worry I'll not rape you again. You're not worth my pleasures..." he squeezed her cheeks leaving marks... She cried hugging her knees as he left the apartment... She stood up gathering herself. She wasn't able to walk even. But she packed up her stuff and cried again till sleep...

••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

Life is going so smooth and happy. I'm enjoying her company a lot. She's a chatterbox and full of life girl. No one can ever get bored in her company.

We walked down the street after having our ice-cream. She's naughty too just like Anika. Anika never left a single chance to romance with me. but who knows she's anika only?

Storing those thoughts for later, i looked at her white face, and red nose. Pink lips! She's looking cutest. I wish i could kiss her that red nose...

"You can't..." she looked at me, shocking me.

"W..What?" i stutters  and she shooked her head and looked down

"You just killed the snow man..." she pointed to the road and there was a plastic ☃ who was now buried in snow...

"Mad girl. Move" i held her hand and pulled her with me. We walked for some more time, when she stopped near a Light stand and leaned on it. I looked at her and soon tears rolled down her eyes...

"Kya hua annie?" i cupped her face and she smiled weakly...

i pulled her and we sat on the near by bench.

"Shivaay you know, when i was a kid like 8 years old. I saw london in a big TV. We were passing by the TV's shop. I love snow. So i stood there and watched the Tv where londons news was running... We never went in that shop.But my Mom wanted to buy such TV!" she pointed toward the Electronics Shop.
"She used to smile seeing them and i used to tell them. I.i used to tell them that when I'll get big" she chuckled and rubbed off her tears "I'll buy 1000+ TV's like this for them... And I'll even bring them here like I'll take them to london too... Where we all will play with snow." she sniffed wiping off her tears... "Now seeing that family... I remembered the same... So tears" she looked at me and gave me a faint smile...

"What you felt like doing seeing them?" i just don't know why i asked and she looked at them...

"If i could do something for them. Then i would tell them, these things aren't important. Never leave your child for luxuries... Luxuries aren't important then children's" she wiped her tears completely and stood up "Let's go shiv... It's getting colder" she rubbed her hands and forwarded me her hand...