•Her Fears!•

You can at least give me something in return of reading this. I'm not asking for money but just little of happiness. Complete the target and make me happy.
Happy me write good stuff.
This update is for KHOTANI12 and Mahi.
Do check KHOTANI12 book.

The target for the next update.

370 votes and 100 comments.

*To Be Edited!*  If you find mistakes inline them! Thank you❤

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

I woke up with a jerk hearing her scream. She was sweating as if someone poured a gallon of water on her. She couldn't speak properly for about half an hour. Only 'You'll never leave me' was the phrase she repeated whenever I asked her about the dream. It took me One complete hour to soothe her and calm her.

"Anika, Please tell me na what did you see? I mean..." I was cut by her in the middle as she repeated the line again.

"Please don't ever leave me... I'll die." The last word was the edition.

"Anika.," I shouted and she looked at me. "Don't you dare say like this. I'm not going anywhere leaving you. So now stop fearing." Anika and her fears!

"Shivaay..." Finally, she started crying hugging me. From the past one hour, she didn't really cried but was just scared. I don't want to push her in any mental danger that's why I shouted at her like this because I know this will make her cry and little stress will flow out.

"Anika... Feeling better?" I asked stroking her hair and she nodded.

"Heya! Stop, DON'T CLEAN YOUR NOSE WITH MY DRESS." I acted and she teasingly cleaned her running nose with my shoulder.

This thing is very disgusting but well, It's her who's doing this so...  It's perfectly fine.

She laughed teasing me and it's a relief.

"Are you ready to tell me the dream now?" I asked cupping her face while wiping her tears.

"Yes." She smiled and I hugged her.

"So, The dream was a nightmare. About what?" I asked pulling her in my lap and she hugged me.

"About us. You... My parents..." She started. "I saw my fake family. They were forcefully pushing me in a dark room. And... You were laying outside the door, They were beating you." She stopped and looked at me.

"I wasn't able to see all that shivaay. I felt suffocated. I knew it's going to be over. I knew its a dream but the reason was real." She cupped my face.

"Ssshh... Don't cry and tell me." I wiped her face and she looked into my eyes.

"You know that time when you were making dishes for me. When there was a misunderstanding between us? Umm... When I got my dates first time in Dubai?" She tries reminding me and I chuckled hearing her.

How can I forget that day? That time I hugged her with love and care for the first time...

"I can never forget that day." I smiled.

"Yeah. Do you remember that day my mother called me to tell you not to cancel the deal or else she'll kill you and get me back?" She told me and I looked at her.

"The dream was about that?" I asked and she nodded.

"They kill- Killed you" She shivered in my lap and closed my eyes.

Her fears are becoming mines. How can I forget about that? I didn't even think of that.

"They were telling me...that they told me before only. Now I've to bear it." She held my hand.