•New House•

Thanks everyone for votes and Comment but silent reader's you have to do too...

Enjoy Reading

*~~~~~~*

Night went in arms of eachother shivika were having the peaceful sleep in eachother's arms...

In morning shivaay woke up early and left to office leaving a chit sticked to the pillow

Annika woke up all tired with paining body...  Her hand touched on the chit and she opened her eyes rubbing and picked it

"Annie I'm leaving for office early don't wonder much about the Weird things you're gonna see after some time. I'll answer when I'll be back. Don't do anything except packing your stuff. Don't clean house or do any other thing. I'll be back before you get free to eat breakfast with breakfast...
                                ~Shivaay...

She wondered and stepped off the bed...

~Annika's POV~

I didn't understood what did he mean in chit. And above all the CHIT!  a big shock it was. How he wrote it and why? Well who cares? Even if he hadn't informed it i still wouldn't have wondered.

Crumbling the chit i threw it in the near dustbin with a smirk as if I'm crumbling him huh!

'Dustbin?'
I wondered what this dustbin was doing in storeroom?
What??? I wasn't in my room but his! Reality hit me and i wondered...

Eww I'm exactly doing what he said no to do. I felt embarrassed as i did my own chop. Just few moments ago i was sure i wouldn't have wondered anyways. And here i wondered.

But why i was even doing here? Taking slow steps i walked and saw myself in mirror dressing table...

'Aw i look so cute' i touched my face 'weird I'm looking so cute in this sickness and banded face' i chuckled and soon again the reality hit me 'hell? I'm not wearing my clothes but his?' i almost screamed. It's good that no one else lives with us otherwise hearing my scream what they would've thought?

I ran my gaze all over his room and found my clothes laying on floor... Not able to run i was walking slowly so after few more moments i reached near my clothes and picked them up... They were still wet mean i got wet last night but how? Huh?
I'll thibk later first let me change into my clothes back...

I walked out and slowly reached near store room and opening the door i was shocked. My luggage was gone.

'where the hell they are?' i was about to Enter the room when again i found a chit sticked to the door... Couldn't he just wake me instead of sticking chits? I wondered again! And started reading it...

"Don't wonder again. Your luggage is with me. I'll tell you why but for now go get some water from the bottle placed on slab. I'm reaching in minute annie...
                              ~Shivaay..."

Huh? How can he be so sure that he'll reach in minutes till i drink?

'matlab kuch bhi?' i rolled my eyes and felt as if my head spinned... It would be better if I don't roll again my eyes. I thought and again taking baby steps i reached kitchen and saw a blue water bottle placed filled with water on slab ' what's so special in it?' i looked at it carefully and getting close to it i narrowed my eyes and tried focusing on EACH corner of it but found nothing suspicious... 'umm i can drink it. I think so' i smiled and grabbed a glass from the lower right cabinet and placed it on slab right by the side of bottle and was going to pick the bottle up but my gaze went blurry and house felt as if shaking... I don't know why?