•A day spent well•

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

I had enough of her nonsense. If she is angry with me because of something, then she is supposed to come to me and tell me and here she is all rude and ignorant?

Who does this? Normal people never do this and she is I guess normal.

"Annie. Enough" I walked to her and she looked away as if I'm not talking with her but someone else.

"I'm talking with you dammit." I held her shoulders and she looked at me with pain in her eyes.

"I'm sorry" I left her shoulders and calmed myself as I didn't want to hurt her in my anger.

"Babe Please listen to me... I don't want to hurt you." I held her hand and she looked down at our hands. "What happened to you? I mean you were fine out there in the garden and suddenly you started behaving oddly? Why is that? Did I do something? Please tell me otherwise how would I know?" I asked her gently and she sniffles.

"Shivaay... I miss them." She hardly spoke before hanging onto me and breaking down into fits of tears.

"Ssshh... Don't cry and tell me. You miss whom?" I asked stroking her hair and she shifted into my lap as she loves to do it whenever she gets emotional.

"Everyone. I feel so lonely here. I know you're here with me and that you shifted your work here just because of me but...After ages of wait and craving I got a family and again you brought me here. Away from them. I miss them badly. "She explained to me and I closed my eyes on her statement.

What am I supposed to tell her when even I'm missing them? The time we have spent with them can never be forgotten. We just got them and situations made us go far from them again.

"It's just the matter of few months Annie, they will pass by so soon that you'll not even realize," I told her and she chuckled and parting looked at me.

"Whom are you fooling? The time we spent with them was the matter of a few months and we didn't even know how that passed away. But these all months will be like years as we will miss them each and every day." She told me and I agree with her but again I can't tell her that and I've to make her be comfortable here.

"If you will think like this then this will be very much difficult for you. Our minds will not let us stay here peacefully so please for God's sake Annie don't be so emotional right now. You need to be strong. And you've to promise me that you'll not behave strangely again ever. You literally scared me." I told her pulling her into a hug and she smiled.

"You thought I'm changed by someone else? Something like this?" She asked and I nodded.

"O, my husband. You know in this tight security of yours no one I repeat no one not even the bird can come here so be relax. Even I don't know why I behaved such... I was feeling that you will not understand me because if you would then you wouldn't have brought me here." She made a puppy face and I kissed her forehead.

"If you will not tell me then how will I understand? So, from next time do tell me what you are feeling." I caressed her face and then took her to the bed and laid her down.

"It's been so long that you didn't talk with me. Like from lunch till dinner. Huh!" I stood up and she pouted sadly.

"Sorry, I will not do this again. Can we have something to eat now?" She asked rubbing her hand on her belly.

"Of course, My babies must be hungry as hell by now after all you destroyed the whole food you ate my burning from inside," I told her and walked out as she narrowed her eyes glaring at me.

Thank God she is fine and no replacement has occurred. I was worried for no reason. Yuvi told me that he saw the fake Anika there in Switzerland then she cannot come here in place of her.