•We need HELP!•

~~~Annie's POV~~~

I could see them beating Shivaay but I felt my body heavy and with no power. My eyes closing again and again as I felt pain in every part of my body.

"Take him away and kill him." I heard Raichand speak and begged him to leave him but he didn't listen to me.

"Please let him go..." I shouted with all my strength before I lose my conscious I saw them taking him away and I went for him and our hands touched but I lost my conscious as his hand moved away from mine.

" I shouted with all my strength before I lose my conscious I saw them taking him away and I went for him and our hands touched but I lost my conscious as his hand moved away from mine

Next I opened my eyes and My head and body was aching like anything. I couldn't understand for some time where I'm.

"Look who has woken up." I heard a voice and remembered everything.

"Shivaay..." I mumbled and looked up at the faces around me but he wasn't there.

"Please... tell me where is Shivaay." I held Raichand's feet and he laughed cunningly and evilly.

"He must be dead by now." I heard a man speak and felt my soul shivering inside me. My heart clenched and I started to cry.

"I beg you to tell me where he is. I will go to the media and tell them that I lied. I'll ask Shivaay to give you whatever you want but please..." I stopped as I lost my voice due to crying but somehow started to speak. "Tell me where he is..." I placed my head on his foot and heard him laugh more. I died there.

"He is here only. You can save him only if you find him." He laughed and I looked up at him with difficulty.

"Please tell me where is he?" I held his feet tightly as he tried to leave.

"Down... Under the ground." He laughed and pushed me away and left from there. I tried to stop him but I couldn't.

"'D-Down?" I couldn't understand and sat holding my head.

"Shivaay... Where are you, I'm scared." I cried out loud but he wasn't here to listen to me.  I've to do something. I stood up and started to search him where they last took him.

"Shivaay don't worry your Annie is here. I will save you." I kept on shouting this and searched him but I couldn't find him as he was not out here.

I fell down on my knees and started to dig into the ground but I got nothing except disappointment.

Leaning onto the same holes which I dug, I cried out again as the time was passing and I had no clue where he could be.

I felt water falling on me and looked up to find that it's starting to rain.

"O, God. Why are you doing this with me.?" I covered my face with my palms and thought of things I could use to find him.

"Anika careful. You just planted a seed here. The soil is still soft..." I heard Shivaay's words from nowhere and remembered the time when we were planting seeds in the garden.