•Thank God...•

----------

Shivaay

----------

My eyes watched the door of the OT as the tears streamed non-stop. What do I do? There's nothing I can do. I ain't no doctor, I ain't no god either. The moment for which we both waited so much, so much, is not happy anymore. 

Is she dead now? My heart cried even thinking of it but there was no answer either.  I could hear the cries of babies but, I am not even able to think about them. If it was meant to be like this then, why we survived everything.

"Are you alright?" My chain of thoughts broke as I heard an elderly voice of a lady and turning, I found an old lady standing beside me.

"My... My wife" I stammered as the tears choked me.

"Come sit..." She patted on my shoulder and standing up from the floor, I sat on the bench.

"Is she?" She asked me and I shook my head immediately. "I don't know..." I answered looking at the door.

"What happened then?" She asked me and I sighed.

"Babies. She..." I had no other words, I just couldn't form them.

"If the doctor hasn't told you anything yet, why are you leaving hope?" She said and I sniffled.

"She is not responding, the doctor told me." I paused and looked at her. "There was no hope at the first place.  If this was all meant to go down like this, why we got saved when we were going to die together." I angrily spoke and she calmly smiled and caressed my cheek.

"My son. She will be fine, the doctor didn't tell you that she won't make it. You're wasting your time crying for nothing. It would be better if you pray for her safety. She is fine, even if not, she will be. There is always hope. I hope, I didn't hurt you with my words. Take care of yourself and your family." She walked away... didn't even waited for me to answer.

It's good, I didn't have any either.

I wiped off my tears and looked at the door again. Lady was right, I don't know anything.

Taking baby steps I walked closer to the gate and tears rolled down my eyes.

"O God, I am sorry, I really am. I didn't mean that you're not real. Please God... Please, Just don't punish me in this way. If I ever did something for which I need to be punished, just don't make it like this. Babies deserve their mother and she has never done anything bad to be punished like this... I beg you to save her.  Babies need their mother. Please punish me in another way or just punish me, don't take away their mother." I prayed. I hope my prayer gets to God...

I could hear the voices of the doctor as they were trying things and I didn't stop praying even for a second. I hope...

-----------

"Mr Oberoi. You want to see your babies?" I heard the nurse and opened my eyes to see her smiling.

"Did she made it?" I asked, impatiently.

"Go see it by yourself." She told me and the tears of happiness covered my face.

I walked to the door of OT and she was laying on the bed with machines beeping showing that she is fine. I smiled as the beeps echoed in my ears, she is alive! God heard me. He did.

"We will be shifting her in the ward in minutes and in sometimes she will be awake so, then you will be able to meet her. And the babies are in the nursery for some reasons, not serious. So you both will be able to meet the babies together then. You alright now?" Doctor smiling asked and I nodded.

"Thank you." I smiled and she nodded.

"I'm glad I got to hear that from you." She chuckled and left and I went away to find that lady, I need to thank her.

----------------

Thank you and because of you all, I changed it, I was going to kill Anika or one of the babies, but, I changed it. So... are you all happy now? I hope you're.

I am not sure if you all know or not about the series called, "The Walking Dead" If you know, then it's good and if not then I suggest you watch it because it's cool.

So here it is, I have started to write a fan-fiction on the same series, and I want you all to read as... just favour, I will be glad and happy if you read it and vote and comment. So below is the name of the new book and you will be able to find it in my profile kindly do this favour on me and inline comment here if you tried. 

The first inline comment wins a dedication here and if there are many comments I will update the next chapter tonight only.

Thank you.

Love ~ Annie...