•Party on the way•

~~~Annie's POV ~~~

"Actually I was thinking about the party." He said and I shook my head.

"Okay, I understand you want me to leave this and get ready? Fine. I'll go and get ready." I smiled and started moving.

"You're so sweet you know that?" He held my hand from the back.

"Yes, I will get diabetes with this sweetness of yours. So, let me go." I shook my head and walked back to the room and reaching the room I realized that I don't have any idea about what I'll be wearing at the party.

"Don't worry my love. I know what you're thinking." Shivaay spoke entering the room.

"Man! You startled me." I jumped at my place.

"Sorry for that." He smiled cheekily.

"Sorry accepted." I moved to him to help him with the big dresses he was holding in his hands.

"Shivaay..." I gasped and he smiled.

"Shocked?" He asked snapping his fingers and I frantically nodded my head.

"No... I mean they're gorgeous but huge..." I sighed and looked at him.

"We are the main reason for the party. These dresses are sent to us by the host. So we just need to choose..." He threw his hands in the air telling me that I have to wear one from these ONLY!

"What you'll be wearing?" He asked and I chuckled.

"One from these..." I had sarcasm in my statement but he wasn't in a mood to know it.

"Yes, which one? I need to match mine with yours." He told me and I shook my head sat on the bed and looked at him in disbelief.

"Okay, so this pinkish one.  And with this, your black one goes perfectly." I smiled and he nodded.

I smiled to him and went to the washroom and getting freshen came out and he walked inside with his dress leaving the room for me to get ready.

"You sure that I should wear this dress? I think It'll not look so good on me." I asked him and hear him chuckling.

"My wife... You'll rock this dress. I'm coming out. Are you done?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Annie please don't tell me that you're answering me in actions. I'm behind the door. Speak up." He told and I smiled sheepishly.

"I'm stuck Shivaay come out and help me," I told him and he immediately rushed out and I pouted.

"Annie... Don't worry I'm here to help you with the dress." He cutely made me sit and adjusted the lower part of the dress for me on the floor and looked at me.

"Now stand up and step inside it." He asked me and I just followed his orders.

"Don't move and I'll pull this up now." Shivaay carefully pulled up the dress for me and tied it onto my waist making sure it wasn't much tight.

"Okay?" He asked and I had nothing to say so I just smiled and hugged him tightly.

"You're the best." I kissed his chest and then he adjusted my hair and made me wear some matching jewellery and getting ready we went out and sat in the car which was little different from the one we had been using since we came here.

"Wondering?" He asked once on the road.

"Yes. As usual, you read my mind." I smiled and he held my hand.

"It's for you to be more comfortable with this dress. It's a little big and the seats are big too so that you don't get annoyed and anxious." He winked and I kissed his hand with which he was holding mine hand.

"I'm now excited for the party." I excitedly told him and he smiled.

"Thank God. I was worrying as you didn't get excited." He told me and I smiled.

"To be honest with you Shivaay. I wasn't in a mood to go but now I guess I'm the happiest to go there." I tell him and smiled.

"I know your hormones. Very well..." He let out a breath and I laugh.

"You're clearly fed up of them, Don't you?" I asked him and he smiled.

"No. I'm not fed up with them. As you say, honestly speaking getting irritated sometimes and getting fed up is two different things. You know I don't get tired of anything you tell me but getting irritated as the thing sometimes isn't in the house and you've to wait makes it irritating for me and not you..." He kissed my hand and I kissed his cheek.

I didn't stop talking for even a minute and soon we were crossing the jungle and I was truly overwhelmed.

"This is so beautiful," I told him and he smiled.

"We can come here once we are free if you want to?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Will see to it." I smiled and he nodded.

Soon the came to a halt and I was mesmerized by the decorations of the house.

Well, Indeed this party was for something special...

To Be Continued...

Precap: Party is...

Their dresses.

Thanks for the love

Thanks for the love. I love you too.

Next part will be tomorrow or maybe at night as I couldn't complete this part as it got deleted twice.

Sorry for not replying to anyone as I can see the comments in notification bar but once I open them they disappears.

Check out her book. KHOTANI12

Love ~ Annie...