• I can't afford loosing you~

⚠️ Chapter Contains a rape scene... ⚠️ Back out if you're not comfortable ⚠️

A girl is shown her hands and legs tied up with the bed... She's struggling to free herself but failing.!
A man enters in the room in his boxers...

"What you've decided?" man asks and she shouts at him but couldn't speak as her mouth is taped!

"Ops! Sorry..." he moves and removes the tape from her mouth...

"You bastard. Leave me. I'm not going to say all that to shivaay no way... I'll not let you ruin their lives. You fucking..." her words dies  in her throat as he slammed his lips on hers and started biting on to her lips harshly. She struggled to breath and he tore her clothes and removed his boxer, too. She screamed as he entered into her...

••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

Meeting got too long. I called her in break but she didn't picked up. I'm so worried, she's mad. I told her not to go anywhere but she must've  gone out. Ugh! I rang the bell of the room... Once, twice,thrice... And my heart is beating faster like it's on train.... I banged the door and she's still not opening it.
Using the spare key card i entered in room. She's really not here!

Where the hell did she go at 1 am? Annie... I called her again and her mobile rang. It's on side table... I checked even bathroom she's not there...

I ran up down and checked complete hotel. My staff gathered in lobby seeing me angry and tensed...

"Sir, what happened?" manager asked me and I'm not even able to say anything. I'm so scared... I don't know where she's and how?

"My wife..." i gasped catching few oxygen

"She was there at pool side..." he informed me

I rushed there and they all followed me... She isn't even here.😢 tears welled up but i rubbed them off...

'CCTV' i looked at the staff and they led me to the room... We watched And watched. She was there enjoying the warm water... Then she walked out and still didn't reached room...
Wait! There she was talking with a girl...

"Get me the information. In minute. If i didn't found my wife, you all will be fired!!!" i shouted at them and they ran out...

My hands and feets are turning cold... Mind numb...

Play the Fire/Emergency exits CCTV...

She's there... Someone took her away forcefully... Dragging her away... My annie... Tears rolled down my cheek seeing the blood drops falling on floor from her head... She fell in someone arms and he carried her away... Annie... I touched the screen...

It happened an hour ago!!!

"You're Fired!" i shouted at the CCTV room's guard and rushed to that side... Calling police...

My wife is kidnapped...

I ran on the streets like a mad person. Police is searching... But no clue is found yet! It's been an hour more...

I got my car and drove to places where they may have taken her... But no! I didn't found them... Not even a single clue...

I reached gas station and there i found them in car filling up the gas... I called the man filling the gas and told him to delay filling... I informed police and walked to them...