•Further Revelations •

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

"I'm sorry shivaay..." He paused to give me more tension...

"please uncle, tell me anika is fine?" I asked while trembling with fear.
Many thought's started running in my mind with his word 'Loss' i don't want to lose anything anymore. And definitely not ANIKA. She's my life... How can i even afford loosing her?

"Calm Down shivaay. She's perfectly fine. But... Your child is no more..." He patted my shoulder and I'm Out of senses...

My child??... M..My? I stumbled and everything went black... I couldn't see anything just uncles word's were ringing in my mind "Your child is no more?"

I had a child and i didn't know it? My child died?

These words were enough for me to go mad at myself and my family. It's all because of me and my family that she tried suicide...

"shivaay" i heard few voices and slowly i could see everyone... Tears rolled down my eyes ...

"shivaay" pari shooked me and i looked at her blankly...

"my..M...My c...Child pari..?" I cried holding her hands but i wasn't getting peace and comfort...

What'll happen when anika will know about it? She won't be able to forgive herself everr..

"Handle yourself shivaay" pari hugged me and i nodded but my mind isn't working still.
All I'm thinking is about my child. My anika... She'll break down such that i won't be able to mend her back...

"How can i tell her about this?" I sobbed hugging pari and she withdrew "She's already hurt. You aren't going to tell her. She doesn't know about it" she jerked me and i looked at her with shock.

How can she not know? How?

"But..." I was cut in mid as uncle came and sat beside me..

"shivaayyy... She was almost one week pregnant. She most likely wasn't aware about it, that's the reason she ate posion... " he explained me and i nodded...

I'll never tell her about this. I decided and wiped my tears...

"S..Shivaay" anika muttered and i rushed to her. She wasn't fully conscious... I held her hand and swallowed all the pain to not let her know any thing...

"Anika" i called her and she slowly opened her puffy eyes... My heart clenched seeing her swollen and red eyes. She cried so much... For me? Do i even deserve this much love?

"Shivaayy" she moved her hand and slowly touched my face with tears brimming in her eyes... I immediately brushed off her tears and nodded in negative... She smiled slowly and i locked my hand with hers.

It feels so good to be near her holding her hand... I can never thank GOD enough for this much precious gift... She's not just a girl but a GEM. I can neve get tired of praising her and her goodness. She doesn't know what she means to me... But she means to world to me.

"you're fine now?" She slowly asked in her sour and heavy voice...

What I've done to get her? Laying on literally death bed, and still caring about me??? Why she's so good?

"You're sick. Not me" i smiled and she smiled lightly...

"I know where you were since 3 days shivaay. Are you fine now?" She asked slowly and lowly.... I gulped and looked at pari and uncle standind by my side's...

"I'm here from last night. I know everything shivaay." She looked at me after looking at the figure's beside me "She told me everything she did and what you did" her tone changed and i sensed anger and sadness in her voice...