•Baby posters...~•

~~~Annie's POV~~~

I walked to the room and sat on the bed and then laid down.

"I told you I can go shopping alone." He came to me and handed me the glass of water.

"O Please... If you'd have gone alone then I know what you'd have bought. All the funny printed dresses." I looked at him and he smiled.

"Yeah they look cool, Don't they?" He asked emptying the bags on the couch.

"Hey, why are you emptying the bags here?" I raised my hands in shock.

"I'm going to arrange them." He replied and I stood up shaking my head.

"Shivaay..." I placed my hands on his shoulders and made him look at him. "If baby... My love if by chance you're forgetting then let me remind you that you're not a Housewife... But Businessman. You've other things to do and leave this to me." I controlled my laugh and explained it to him seriously which even he listened seriously.

"Annie... Stop with these jokes, Lame joke of yours." He turned back with a sad pout. "I've no work right now." He picked up the pair and started arranging them in the organizer box.

"Shivaay... I want to do this. Go do something else." I snatched the clothes and lightly pushed him aside.

"Haw." He narrowed his eyes. "I'm your husband, you can't push me like this." He raised his hands in the air.

"I know. Whatever." I shrugged off my shoulders and he sighed walking to the bed and then pulled out some bags from underneath the bed.

"I've something very good to do." He smiled which was more like a smirk.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and started arranging clothes for babies while my eyes were watching him unwrapping a few things from the corner.

I sat down on the couch making a place for myself so I could also see what my Mr is doing.

I folded a few more clothes and then he picked up a poster type thing and walked to the wall and ... Well, It's a poster only. Poster of a cute baby.

"Shivaay... Why are you posting it here?" I walked to him and he smiled.

"You know it should feel like that we're going to have babies and this will make us feel happy more." He explained while pasting it.

"Nice idea. But, we aren't going to stay here?" I asked walking back and he smiled walking to the bed picking up another poster.

"Yes, but till the delivery, we are here. So..." He started pasting it.

"Okay... So?" I asked while folding the clothes.

"Mrs you ask so many questions. I said we will be here till delivery and these posters are for us. In Dubai, there will posters of our babies, not these. Understand?" He looked at me and turned back once I nodded.

"Yes MR. I understand." I smiled and finished folding clothes as he also finished his work and indeed it feels so cool and awesome.

" I smiled and finished folding clothes as he also finished his work and indeed it feels so cool and awesome