•Mistakes of Past•

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

I opened my eyes and looked at the person standing beside me. My heartbeats raised up and in my mind I started thinking of the things I will tell to him. I was seeing him after so long, I guess... 3 days.

"I'm not here to fight with you." He spoke up seeing me lost.

I blinked faster as I registered his words in my mind. I was completely zoned out and his voice brought me out.

"I'm sorry..." That was all I managed to speak. I am what? I don't know... I can't say that I am lost because I am not thinking of anything right now.

I can't say that I'm shocked because He will visit me, I knew it.

I am just out of my mind, Yes, that's right.

"Shivaay... I'm here to inform you that---I'm going back to Dubai." He spoke and I looked at him startled.

"You're lying?" I asked, finally coming into my proper senses.

"I'm not. After whatever happened here, I don't think I will be able to stay here. You know..." He sat beside me on the stool and I stared him with my blurry vision.

"Raj. I am really sorry and I mean it for real. I even promised to not do anything anymore. You can't be serious about it." I spoke with a shocked voice and he just sat there with no expressions at all.

"Shivaay... I don't know what I should reply you. I can't tell you that I trust you. Because the Shivaay we knew was a little sane. But you... You're not the same and not sane. You're mad. And when I tell you anything, I mean it. You acted so crazy back there that we almost lost everything and everyone." He paused and looked at me angrily. "If you think I'm going because of you hurting me, then no, that's not the thing here. You almost got us all killed do you realize it?" He finished and I looked away not able to meet his eyes.

"Raj... I won't say that I was right but everyone is fine, then why?" I finally looked at him again and he chuckled.

"Really Shivaay? That's all you have to say? What is fine in your eyes? Pari's dislocated arm? Me literally blind? Rahul on deathbed... And your Annie literally dead? Is that fine in your eyes? You not able to walk a lot? Just tell me what is fine in all this... Oh and Rudra and Rajveer. What would you say about everything?" He angered and I gulped hard as he reminded me of everything.

"You don't have to be so rude." Rajveer entered from the door and I sighed out, loud.

"Rajveer... Don't dare take his side. He should know what he did." Raj spoke looking at him.

"Raj but that doesn't mean you will..." I interrupted him.

"Rajveer whatever he is doing is right. I need to listen to everything and whatever he is saying is correct." I gulped the lump and looked down.

Whatever Raj is telling me isn't wrong. I won't blame him for saying this, He is just angry and over right thing. Even I know, I WAS MAD BACK THEN...

"Good that you know I'm right. I don't want to go there on that topic, anymore. I just came to bid bye." Raj stood up and I felt my heart racing fast.

I won't ever be able to let them go away from me. They're my best friends and my other family. I can bear their hate but not the separation.

"Re-consider it. You can try to forgive me... I won't be able to live happily without you people." I tried to sit up and winced badly resulting in tears.

"You don't have to even try. You know. I will think of it. Okay." He lost in front of me and agreed to my idea of reconsidering.

"Shivaay... She's ready to tell us who the mastermind is. On one condition..." Rajveer spoke and I smiled happily.