•Drunk Annika•

Thank you for votes and comments but dear silent readers you also do comment and vote please…

I’m not setting any targets as I know then it’ll take forever to reach and late updates. So please don’t make me set targets and do vote EVERYONE!

*~~~~~~*

(REMEMBER WHATEVER ANNIKA WILL DO OR SAY IN THIS EPISODE WILL BE IN TRANCE ONLY BUT TRUTH,)

Shivaay was literally dragging annika toward the car and she wasn’t even moving leaving all her weight on him she was giggling in trance of alcohol she was forced to drink…

Shivaay “Annika stop giggling you’re irritating me” he said as he placed her on passenger seat and got on driving seat leaving driver there only

Annika “What you’ll do if I don’t stop giggling” she looked at him with her intoxicating eyes for a moment he was still and looked into her eyes with a smile but soon came out and closed the door…

Shivaay “You know it very well what I’ll do with you annie” he leaned toward her to tie lock the belt and she pouted

Annika “I know you’ll kiss me forcefully just to fulfill your lust what’re you waiting for? Do it now.” As she said tears started brimming in her eyes

Shivaay “Stop your non-sense and sit quietly” he glared her angrily…

Whatever she said was right but it hurt him… he never wanted to be like that never ever.but she had made him do that it’s written in her fate to bear this beast now. As just because of her only The Shivaay is dead who was never like that…

Annika “No, I’ll not. What you think of yourself? I’ll not listen to you! what you’ll do? Hurt me? force me? Hahaha” she laughed sarcastically… by now shivaay was driving the car but in slow speed “I’m used to it now. It doesn’t matter to me… you know your way of giving pain is different but pain is same” she laughed completing but her voice cracked and she sniffed…

Shivaay “What do you mean?” he asked curiously and she laughed…

Annika “Why you’re asking? You know everything about me na! then you should know about it too… Mr shivaay singh oberoi” she looked at him laughing but tears were not stopping…

Shivaay “Just tell me na” he asked stopping the car by the safe side of road and looked at her

Annika “I hate you. who you’re? why you’re doing this to me?” she shouted at him. Stopping laughing she shouted at him with full hate and hurt in her voice…

Shivaay “Don’t you know annie” he shouted back getting raged and held her hurt hand and she winced in pain he immediately left her hand and looked at her hand

Annika “You’re no less than her parents… you all are same with different ways… what I did to you all what? Why you all are after me? what bad did I do with you all” she cried holding and looking at her hand which was bleeding little

Shivaay “Annie I didn’t mean to…” he stammered without wanting to… her pain made him do so, he felt pain of her again…

Annika “Don’t call me that I’m not that shivaay… I’m not the one you’re thinking me” she looked at him with tears and said holding his collar

Shivaay looked in her eyes and she looked in his eyes and sharing a short eye-lock she smiled…

Annika “I never thought I will ever feel this for you. your eyes are so intoxicating man. I love them. I don’t know why but I feel for you shivaay… your presence makes me go crazy every time I look in your eyes I fall weak… why?” she asked leaning on his shoulder…