•Feeling his Pain 😢•

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

I placed my mug on table and cleared my throat so I could tell her, what I want to without any problem "Anika... I know you've asked me not to tell you my past. But, if I want everything to be fine, then you need to know everything... I even know why you don't want to know... so I assure you, I'll not take any stress and will tell you everything. Are you ready to listen?" I asked looking at her, keenly observing her each and every expression. She changed her expressions several times. From normal to smile to serious to frown to thinking to nervous to sigh to smile again...

"Yes. Only if you'll not go back to that zone, otherwise I'm okay without knowing it." She replied with a smile and I nodded "Yes I'll not go there, if only you help me." I almost whispered the last line but I guess she heard it.

"Anika do you remember that day when you asked me about a picture? Back to apartments when my hands got injured.?" I asked and she rolled her eyes up and narrowing them looked at me "Yeah"

"He's Rahul, sorry. He was..." I paused and she sighed "Shivaay don't pause. Just keep on telling me...I'm with you" she placed her hand on mine and I nodded...

(Who's Rahul and how he *Shivaay* met him. I've already revealed. Refer to chapter "LONDON")

After pari talked with my family they accepted me as my mom and dadi insisted them to, as anika was in coma according to raichand's so I couldn't get her arrested. One of the reason behind them accepting me was, my state. I was a lifeless soul, I tried my best to not become like that. But I failed miserably. I couldn't get grip on myself and failed to control my brain... my mind kept on going to those thoughts and incidents. I regretted a lot for taking that decision on that time. I stayed away from my family and their love because of over-trust. But after they accepted me, they placed few conditions... like, I'll not go back to Dubai. I'll close my business. I'll just concentrate on family's business... they had no trust on me. it hurted me a lot but I didn't let them know it and cleverly left from their so they don't hate me again. I couldn't leave Dubai and my business... the one who helped me in my difficult time, gave me shelter and those peoples who were working for me... they had so much trust on me. I couldn't do any such thing and came back here. After that my family didn't talked with me... omru used to talk as they understood what I meant. But no one else, even my mom didn't like my decision. But this time I didn't went to that state and met Rahul. He became my jeene ki waja along with omru. I was happy as my brothers were by my side. But, I again went to that state when... when omru blocked me from everywhere and changed their numbers... I was so hurt at that time, that I couldn't help but just cry... I tried contacting them and everyone but I failed! I was in hospital... fighting with death due to so much depression... after one month I returned and then realized that Rahul is still with me and he helped me so much. He wasn't like my brother, but son. I decided to live for him because nothing else was left... my real brothers left me but the one whom I adopted, didn't.

I and Rahul came so close... but one day he had to go to Singapore for his higher studies...

That's when everything changed, again.

I breathed out. Those moments and memories aren't that painful for anyone else, but for me, they're like salt on fresh wounds. But I didn't cry as she... my anika, my wifey was holding my hand all the while and whenever I thought I'll breakdown by saying this... she lightly squeezed my hand to comfort me.

"They did wrong" she swallowing looked at me. "I never thought they will act so meanly. I know what you did was wrong but what they did is also wrong. How can they be so selfish?" she angrily asked or said.

"I DON'T KNOW" I gulped down the lump and she rolled her eyes "You never knows anything, continue now"

I nodded and shut my eyes.