•Shopping!•

Thank you all for the votes and comments...❤

Sorry for delay and for not replying to any comments but i don't have working internet i just opened data package to post it... I'm sorry hope you'll understand... And yeah do drop your guesses you'll make reading the below part...

Enjoy Reading!!!!

•~~~~~~•

Annika's POV~

I woke up and found myself in shivaay's lap and he was even hugging me... He wasn't in comfortable position. He was sitting while i was in his lap and his head was little bent toward me. I didn't wanted to disturb him or this moment which i was loving... But seeing him not comfortable i moved little and he woke up... "you woke up?" he left me and rubbed his eyes and then held his neck with one hand. "yeah" i nodded and got off his lap "I'm  sorry i didn't know when i came in your  lap" i muttered and he smiled "no need to be sorry." he stepped off the bed and winced while moving his neck "are you fine?" i moved to him but he stopped showing his hand... "I'm fine. Go get ready will see you on table..." he moved toward door "i will not have soup today" i walked toward my luggage he smiling turned to me "Bad luck. You're having that only" he turned to go "I'll  not" i was little rude i think so "I said you'll have that only so you'll have that... No arguments" he was cold and serious not wanting to see the beast again i nodded and he left with a nod... I went to washroom and had a hot bath... It feels so good. No work nothing. Just resr and comfortable life? Ahh no! It's not happening... I know! It's all temporary... Well! I'm gonna enjoy this little phase to fullest...
I wore my new dress which shivaay bought for me. Yeah. Shivaay! Because  my choice isn't good at all... This crop top of  dark blue and phew! Tight jeans. I'm not gonna fit in it.
Getting ready i walked down slowly with my long open hair swaying... I'm gonna kill it. Hah... I know I'm cute. I muttered "You're hot " shivaay snaked his hand on my waist. Well bare waist. It's  navel shown kinda dress... "what" i looked at him and he was smirking. Hell! That smirk again. What he's upto? I wondered and he stepped down so does i... We reached the table where our breakfast was placed... Soon we were having it and as usual he was relishing his yummy breakfast and i was making faces drinking my soup "yeah sweet heart" i looked at him and he was talking on call...
Another sweetheart? I felt something pricking my heart and tears well up.
These idiot tears na... I wiped off without him noticing "Done we'll meet after dinner... Yeah no problem. Yeah sure" he disconnected and stood up while  i was still having the soup "here is my card" he placed a card of black colour on table "i don't want your card"i looked at him and he smirked "I'm not giving it to you. Just go and do some shopping. Buy whatever you want to. Make sure to fill up your dressing room. Yeah! Buy some warm clothes too. Who knows when you need them." he started to go "Why so?" i stood  up "Here you've to attend lots of parties with me" he moved his hands "Okay" i nodded and turned to go "finish your soup. And try to buy warm clothes larger then your actual size and maybe of Gents! You know you look Cute..." he completed and walked out... "Idiot" i mumbled and sat to finish my soup...

After sometime i got ready to go for shopping. Hell shopping? I don't even know S of shopping. I never went outside and bought some thing... Well now I've to. I held the card and walked out of mansion. "shit i wanted to roam in this mansion" i thought as i looked at the outside beauty "Mam lets go" i heard Michael i think so. "Michael?" i asked and he nodded "Okay" i moved behind him as i didn't know where we have to go. Soon he stopped in front of a car. beautiful car. I haven't seen such cars before. I'm falling for these all... I stepped in and we drove off... "Mam sir is on call he want to talk with you" he handed me a mobile. A MOBILE. god damn such a beautiful mobile it is. I never held any before. "Hello?" i spoke hesitantly  "Yeah annie... do Buy a mobile too" he spoke from the otherside. "Uhh i don't know how to" i almost whispered just to receive a chuckle "Okay leave  it you need not to" he laughed and cut the call...
I'm almost on the verge of crying. I first time felt hurt for not being compatible of doing anything. "We reached" Michael opened the door and i stepped out. woah? Such a huge mall it is. I don't know what I'm  going to buy or do in it... "where's cafeteria ?" i asked him and he moved. I've heard from maa that she used to  wait in cafeteria for her friend's. She used to tell this to  her mother...
We reached cafeteria and i sat on one of table while he stood behind  me "Please sit down" i said and he refused "I'm okay"...
I wasn't getting what to do how to do.... I never visited such places alone... First time and that too alone... I don't know what will happen... I covered my face with my hands and tears rolled down.. "Mam what you'll like to have?" a lady worker came wearing uniform of cafe staff with a cap "Gauri" was written on her batch "Water" i replied wiping my tears off... I saw her shocked seeing me crying... "Annika?" she said and i was shocked but managed to nod "Miss raichand. You forgot your friend so soon?" she crossed her arms and i just looked on... "I'll bring water" she left happily...