•Our Lovely Moments•

~~~Anika's POV~~~

It feels so worst that the very first day India turned so bad. I never wanted to experience it like this. But when My Shivaay is here then why fear? I'm happy that he realized what he did and apologized. I would never like to hear his sorry but sometimes I would LOVE it. I smiling picked up the packet and blushed to see a new dress.

 I smiling picked up the packet and blushed to see a new dress

He can never apologize in a simple way. Always arranges something special for me. I wore the traditional dress and walked out. I was expecting him there standing outside and waiting for me but he wasn't there.

Well, I know he must be scolding the poor creatures where he himself is at fault, also me.

I walked to the dressing table and taking out the dryer from the bag started drying my hair when he returned but without looking at me he walked to the washroom. I walked toward the door of the washroom once I was done with hair. Soon, He came out and he looked at me. I felt his gaze and blushed to look down.

O! I can never be able to stare at him the way he stares me.

"Beautiful!" He whispered and I blushed more.

"Thank you," I replied blushing MORE!

"You're looking like an angel Anika." He raised my head holding my chin and I blushed as he kissed the side of my lips.

"Let's go." He held my hand and we both walked toward the roof. Where I guess our dinner must be arranged.

I looked up finally, once we reached the roof. There was a vintage four coach set and the table was decorated simple candle stand and dinner. There were some lily flowers and some roses placed in a bouquet on the couch and a decorated wine bottle on the table in the ice bucket.

I smiled locking our arms.

"You're so sweet Shivaay." I side hugged him.

"You're. I'm not. I think you can forgive me now?" He said holding my hands.

"What? Didn't I just forgive you down in the room?" I asked and he smiled.

"I think you're still angry. Because if you were not angry then you would've been so happy seeing this and would've gone awe!" He reasoned.

"O! I'm sorry. I was admiring this in my heart. But, trust me I loved it and I'm so happy with this simple yet cosy arrangement." I smiled and he looked down.

"Anika. Whatever you feel, what so ever. Please, Don't keep that in your heart and do tell me. I promise you I'll listen to you and will understand it." He kissed me on the forehead as I nodded.

We both walked toward the table and he sat down on the couch after making me sit.

"What's in the dinner?" I excitedly asked and he smiled.

"Today is our first day in India, so we will be having completely Indian styled food." He explained and I nodded.

O! I forget to tell you. He is looking so handsome in this white kurta of his. I wish to see him in this kind of dresses all the time but he looks handsome in those three-piece suits too.