I DON'T KNOW.

Hello, I don't know what this is, a note, a reality check, umm maybe my frustration. Whatever it is, according to me it's right you can say what it's and if it is right, wrong or partial thing.

So, It's about writing books. I know I'm not the best author, I try to be good enough. Writing books was never my thing, well, I didn't even know there was someplace to write down your imaginations, called fanfictions.

Now, imaginations aren't limited ever, you watch something, you wish this could go the way you think, you wish that it didn't go like that and then the imagination starts and that happens every time you start watching something and you end up loving it.

Most of the imaginations end up in books and people claim they like it... Now books are books no matter who the character is because you have to imagine what you want to... You imagine faces, you imagine it. You don't get to see it, you imagine it and you love it. That's the power of imaginations.

My point is really different here, you arrive at a place (Wattpad) to read books, so now books are books- no matter who the character is inside. You start reading it and you like it because it's of the couple you've been imagining about. It's about the couple you wish you could write about. You enjoy reading and you comment, you vote. You comment "You write amazingly; your writing style is best. You write GOOD."

Now I think that's a lie, you don't like writing, you like that we are writing about them. Now with them I mean Shivika because I started with them, no hypocrisy, I never just imagined about Shivika, but I ended up writing about them because I got the chance to, I got the place to.

As I started writing I found it fun, I found it my thing, maybe I'm wrong but I think it helps me with so many things, I tried and tried and improved myself, I started to write in a better way than before.

With time, I REALIZED, I could write my own book, not some fanfiction, fanfictions are always a work of someone else, you don't own it, because that's not your creation.

I had one short story in my mind, I penned it down, I failed to achieve what I thought I would, I asked my readers to give it a shot and they said they would, later they say "Sorry that's not SHIVIKA." And they never read that again.

C'mon people? Ain't that a book too? Ain't that written by the same person whose writing you were admiring a little ago? Ain't that good now?

It's really heartbreaking that we don't stand a chance here among shivika shippers- who are here to read books they claim and ends up reading just shivika centric books.

I'm not blaming anyone but I think it's unfair to anyone trying to write a book about a new character, something of their own but not getting the support of the people who said at first they'd support.

What's the difference? All you've to still do is imagine, no matter what, written stuff is all reliant of imaginations, what changes? Can't you imagine their faces anymore, you can! But you choose to not. You see the names and you refuse to read. Had you checked the story, you'd have loved it.

I wrote a completely different story twice, and I wanted to post it without having to tell put it in a fanfiction GENRE but I didn't because I knew, I WON'T get the readers to read it and had to add SHIVIKA names. Now, even If I say that actors who play the character are Nakuul and Surbhi with different names, they still won't read, because that's not SHIVIKA.

Here, I have other stuff to say, SHIVIKA is iconic, they're not always fit for some stories and we've to add different names because making them do the thing that isn't what they do just doesn't go good.

Shivaay being the sweetest person right at the start doesn't suit him- He's better off like a Bagadh Billa, that's what he is, changing it, ruins his character- the essence.

Same goes with Anika- she's not bechari, she's strong, independent, she's khidkitod- writing about her in complete different arc ruins her essence too.

Not every story suits them and they won't fit in either...

I can go on writing about it and never get tired because this seems like an issue to me... Because the same readers who refuse to read our other stories because there are no SHIVIKA in it are reading other stories- other books which don't include SHIVIKA.

We are also writers- we don't just intend to write about SHIVIKA and want to explore other fanfictions OTHER side of writing.

We've got a lot of readers but they don't read other books anymore. Because the readers are SHIVIKA lovers, for the one who wrote the first book as fanfiction and now the writer doesn't stand a chance anymore because the writer thought of moving up and writing something different.

I'm sorry if I made no sense and offended any of you, but I desperately wanted to pen it down and ask, what is the fault? C'mon answer me...

I'm waiting. Thank you and sorry. Tell me if you get it and somehow- anyhow, relate to it. Help me out, I'm frustrated, depressed.