• Unlocking the ROOM!•

Next morning. He opened his eyes to witness the scarier scenario. Her blood oozing face. He fumbled and stood up... Just to realize what he was doing on her... He was fucking her? No! He shooked his head but the scenario remained same.
His heart dropped to his stomach. His eyes which were puffy, once again got filled up with tears. His body went numb and mind blank.
He blankly stared her injured and tear stained, Pale face.

Taking a step back he stumbled And fell down, fell on her clothes... Tears rolled down and he gulped down the shock. Realizing everything, seeing the scenario. He rushed to her and covered her with the blanket, with his shaking hands. He untied her with same shaking hands... Pulling his clothes he went back to her. Who was laying lifeless on bed, still. He touched her face and it was cold. His heart ached and tears rolled down... Not understanding anything he rushed to get some ice...

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

I woke up with the heaviest eyes ever... I felt as someone had placed Stones on my eyes... After much difficulty, i opened my eyes... To see the scariest scene of my life... Her swollen and hand print face, with little blood oozing out from her mouth, and rest dried. Being shocked i stood up and my heart... I felt it dropped in my stomach... She was naked... I was naked. Her body covered with teeth marks... Little blood oozing from those marks... I realized that I'm still in her... I pulled my self out... I was fucking her? No! I shooked  my head. I couldn't believe it. My eyes welled up... Sudden shot of pain in my heart. All i did is stared her pale face.

Being shocked and not able to digest it, i moved back and stumbling fell down...
Her clothes were on floor. I fell on them... I realized everything. Every fucking thing. I stood up and rushed to her To cover her.
My hands shaked as i covered her. My hands shaked even more as i united her... With same hands last night i... I... Tied her up. I pulled up my clothes and rushed to her again... She was unconscious, no! She was laying lifeless, just because of me. I touched her face with my shaking hands, my heart ached feeling the coldness of her face. Tears didn't stopped. I don't know what to do? Ice!!! I rushed toward the door... It was locked.
I remember...I fucking remember, i locked it. The sound proof ON! I damn switched it ON!!
I rushed down with my messed up state and entered kitchen side. Where jessie was busy taking out things from fridge for breakfast. She went pale seeing me. I could sense her fear. She stepped back as i moved. Vegetables dropped from her hand and i see her observing the state of mine. I immediately picked up the ice pack and rushed back... Locking the door i moved to her. No! Before that i need to clean it.

I walked to bathroom... My heartbeats faster again. Hands shaking, mind numb with non stop tears.

'I hate myself' i picked up the small tub filled with water and walked toward room with towel.
Wetting the half towel i cleaned her face... She didn't responded and it scared me... 'I've done a mistake. no! It's a sin' i cried as i cleaned her body... I've done a thing for which even GOD will never forgive me. I don't deserve to be called a Human... I.. Hate myself...

I wore her clothes and tried waking her... But she didn't responded. She's not at all moving. This hurts...

Dressing her up i picked her and took her to my room... Her whole bed was in blood. She was a V...I...R...G...I...N. I cursed myself, but no cursing will be enough.

Telling jessie to clean the room. I called my doctor. She's life less!

"Hello uncle" my voice stutter as i spoke looking at her.

"yes shivaay?"

"uncle can you please come home"  the lump formed in my throat as i held my sobs and tears

"Shivaay i told you. I'm going out of country for a week, I'm not there. But, what happened? Is everything okay? You don't sound okay!"

"Uncle... I... I was drunk" i stammered as i looked at her again "I brutally...Rapedd...My wife, uncle." i lost  the control...and cried.