• Magical Kiss •

Annika's POV!

Whole journey went normal as we both neither looked at eachother nor talked... My whole journey went in crying leaning on the corner of seat... He sometime looked at me and then smirked. Not knowing the reason of someone's hate is the worst thing... I never had so many questions but now my life is itself a question. After hours of tiry day we finally arrived at his house in dubai... If we would've been a real lovey dovey couple then this house would've been such a beautiful thing in my life but, I'm just his mere slave... And i never just think myself as his wife but always an unwilling wife... "You'll live in store room"his voice broke the chain of my thoughts and i looked at him with expressionless face "I know..." I said and dragging my luggage i entered the store room where he took me... "It's here..." Saying so he left... I entered the dusty room of mine... "Lot's of work..." I sighed and walked out to Search the things with which i can clean up the storeroom... After an hour of cleaning i laid on my place being tired a lot. Once again thinking of all the Misery's of my life i started crying... Nothing more is left in my life other than crying on my fate... "Wake up you little bi*ch... And make dinner for me..." He shouted from the entrance of room standing in his night wears... "Please I'm so tired" I don't know why i said this knowing he'll never hear me or care for me... "Let me fresh you up..." He walked to me and held my hair tightly as he pulled me up tears started rolling down from my eyes... "please leave me... It's hurting" i pleaded but all he did was snaking his hand on my bare waist "it's confirmed you only love to get touched by me..." He said right before capturing my lips not with love but hate... I wasn't ready at all... He was biting on to my lips like a hungry fellow... I was crying... Wincing in pain but he paid no heed and pushed his body against mine... Hungry beast... With the sudden push i was pinned on wall and he was just taking out all his frustration on me... I didn't let him enter his tounge in my mouth which raged him... Pinching me badly on my waist he entered my mouth... I started feeling blood on my lips... He did bit badly... Soon getting out of oxygen he parted with satisfaction on his face and blood on lips... "Enjoyed ha? Now go make dinner" he smirked and dragged me to kitchen... Crying on my fate i made dinner for him... He was looking at me with his lusty eyes and that fu*king smirk... "Make it fast" he shouted... Cursing him I arranged dinner on table and he started eating it... "Don't you want to eat?" He asked with a smirk. "No" i simply nodding turned and he pushed me "eat" he stuffed a bite in my mouth full of spice... Everything was fine in dinner but this spice ... I saw a bottle of red chilli in his hand and that same smirk "is it spicy. Do you need water?" He asked with puppy fake face. Nodding in no i turned to go and he again pulled me and i fell in his lap "eat more na..." He said and stuffed another spice filled bite... My whole mouth was burning... Tears were rolling... "You taste so sweet annie..." He said rubbing his nose on cheek upside down... "Let me go" i stammered hardly not able to even breath due to extreme spice... "I want you" he whispered in my ear opening the lace of my blouse... My head was spinning... "The kiss was amazing." He looked into my eyes and captured my lips again with utmost love. Love? No, lust but not wildly this time ... he was looking into my eyes first time i looked into his eyes so deeply... I could feel many feelings for me in his eyes... It wasn't only hate but many other emotions... Loosing myself in front of him i reciprocated... It didn't felt wrong at all... This time even he was gentle... That kiss made my spice less... his tounge was soothing my pain of lips...I saw tears in his eyes... Tears? Was he crying?

Shivaay's POV

After the wild and forced kiss in room i wanted to kiss her again... I don't know what magic she has I didn't wanted to stop kissing her but i had to that's why I thought of some way and now i was again kissing her... This time i wanted it to be passionate and not forced... I was sucking on to her lips looking into her eyes... Eyes... Which were reflecting many emotions of her... For seconds i was convinced she's innocent... She can never do that all... She wasn't the one... Her pain i could feel it. Tears welled up in my eyes as i felt her pain... The pain which i have given her... Otherwise she wasn't in pain... Living her life with happiness... I put her in pain but she deserves it.
Ignoring my thoughts for now I enjoyed the kiss on which she reciprocated too... It wasn't forceful and magical... I saw her crying and parted away making her stand i rushed to my room... Don't know why but i just did so... "I'm not the one you're thinking me to be shivaay" she shouted collapsing on floor... "I hate you annika... More than once i loved you" ...

Enjoy reading...

Thanks a lot for comments and vote...

Silent reader's do vote too...

Sorry for not posting last night... I'll try best to post soon...

❤❤❤❤❤