•Confused!!!•

Thank you everyone for votes and comment's...❤❤❤

•~~~~~~~•

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

I entered the house in mid at 2 completely drained out just to witness the bundle of cuteness Laying in front of me. Tiredness 😫 clearly visible on her face. "Sir should i bring some water for you?" rose came to me as soon as i moved toward annika...

"Yeah and" i stopped as she completed

"and after that an Americano... I know sir" she smiled and left

More than my family my staff knows me after all I've spent most of my life with them...

"annie..." i whispered in her ear and she looked at me with her drowsy eye's

"Hmm?" she hummed and closed her eyes again

"Annika wake up did you had your dinner??" i asked her and she nodded

"Here is your water. I'll bring your Americano in your room sir"  rose handed me water and left. drinking it i looked at annika and picked her up

Such a lazy head she's...

Placing her on her bed i left the room covering her in comforter...

I went to washroom to get freshen up... Laying in the tub full of cool water i got relaxed a lot... finally after a hectic day I'm finally relaxing... Events of whole day are playing in my mind like a reel... I cracked 3 deals in a row... Finally naina project is doing great again after i kicked miss ragini out... I got clue about annika last night but again this  morning came as a shock to me... Annika has already visited dubai before. She also has a friend. Jumping into my 👕 and trouser i walked out drying my hair...

 Jumping into my 👕 and trouser i walked out drying my hair

(shivaay's room)

Sitting on the sofa in terrace i started feeling the little hot breeze which was now relaxing me because of the  few water on my body...

"Sir may i come in" i heard rose and gave permission  she enterrd with a mug of americano my life... "Get me the files from the 2nd rack of blue color Raichand construction" i held the mug and looked at the beauty of sky.

The beauty which always gave me company. The loneliness and this starry sky my 2 best friends. Who never left me alone...

"Sir here it is! Anything more?" she looked at me

"Rose your leave is granted. Jessie is back" i handed her the envelope and she left thanking me...

So raichand constructions where i decided to invest just because they let me marry annie...
There's a lot of confusion in this all But not a single solution. Every thing is getting complicated now. It is no more easy the way i thought it's not going in that way... Annie herself became the mystery where i was expecting to crack the mystery by her.
Pari!!! Yes. Only she can help me in that... I dialed her number and she answers it with a sneeze 🤧 "GOD Bless you... You are again in india dammit" i shouted and she again sneezed