•Diary•

Thanks for the votes and Commens EVERYONE 😘

ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴇsᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ
ʟɪᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ
ʜᴏᴘᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ
ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ
2018❤😘❤❤❤

•~~~~~•

~Annika's POV~

I opened my eyes as driver applied break. I wasn't really used to travel in these kind of cars not even cars a lot. At least not so much... Shivaay too opened his eyes... It was really shocking for me to see him and myself hugging eachother.

What the hell we were sleeping in eachother's arms? I looked totally shocked at him and he smiled? What's happening i wondered and sat up...

"Even last night you were hugging me annie... Don't be so shocked!" He smiled and I shivered...

"Where we are?" I stammered and he again smiled "i guess we reached our house" he yawned stretching his arms and stood up

I was wondering did he really said OUR house? I couldn't digest his changed behaviour... I felt like I'm on seventh cloud...

"Let's go" he forwarded his hand and i placed my hand happily on his...

We both walked toward a Mansion... Word Big will be an understatement... It was much more than the word BIG. It wasn't the full view i just managed to look at little there were many things by the sides but i managed to look at just mansion where we were going to enter...

(a sample pic 🔝)

I wasn't able to walk fast compared to shivaay but still managed i walked just drooling over mansion and soon we reached the main door... I was going to look at the hanging Name board but shivaay grabbed my hand "let's go" he pushed the door and it opened with a bang...

Omg! It wasn't expected that I'll ever get to see and live in such a huge mansion... 😀

I stepped it not looking at my step but at mansion's interior...
It didn't looked Royal or old like it looked from out as if some palace... But it was real mansion...

Such a cozy and mordern living room it was...