3.) Search

Dorian's POV

Dorian's POV

I was wearing a tight-fitting shirt that hugged my body or more like muscles as the women of the pack said. They were more useful than the men when it came to how to swoon the women of today.

They had said to leave the first few buttons undone to get a good view of my chest. As I was walking the streets of the area, I noticed how much things have changed. I was in awe of how the mortals could make improvements of such things.

I was already receiving looks as I passed by, mostly by women that made me look down smiling. It was pretty humbling to know I still had that effect. The alpha female had told me to follow my nose or more like snout, which made her laugh.

She told me to track down the most alluring scent. So as true to her words, I followed the first scent that made me shiver in delight. It led straight to a bar.

I opened the door only to be greeted by the mixed smells from the others along with the bell ringing, piercing my ears.

I smiled at the people looking in my direction. Of course, our kind did have its fair share of perks. There was an attraction we had, a sort of aura that mere humans can feel an example of this is body reactions such as goosebumps forming. I drew their attention simply by walking, my physique was enough to swoon the ladies, even the ones that were taken by other males.

The smell got stronger as I searched the bar as I walked, then I saw her. She was a distance away, looking lost in her thoughts. Her smell is what attracted me to her. My view was obstructed from her but by the side of her face, I knew she would be the woman I wanted tonight.

As soon as I stepped into view, the woman and I locked eyes when some of the people moved out of the way. She was a curvy woman with long hair and had the most alluring eyes. Her bust was more than enough to trap a man with a look and her bottom had enough cushion to make a man do sinful things, me included.

We were both checking each other out when I clearly hear her say, "stunning." I smiled at her, she was quite the stunner herself. She looked away quickly, seeming to be embarrassed. I sat down at the bar where I'll be able to see her, the woman of my choosing.

I ordered a drink to calm my nerves. The women today seemed to be easy nowadays. Though this one had a pureness to her, an innocent scent that was looking to be corrupted.

I admired her from here. She tried to make subtle glances at me but every time she did her friends would make some type of joke taking her attention away from me. As I watched her some women had come up to me trying to obviously take me home, but they wouldn't be a suitable mother to my pups. They had to have a good soul to be.

As the woman currently in front of me talked I glanced at the woman that caught my attention, she looked annoyed when the obnoxious woman was blatantly showing off her breasts and rubbing on me.