6.) You Again

Dorian's POV🔥Steam Ahead🔥

Dorian's POV
🔥Steam Ahead🔥

The women I bedded weren't taking to my seed. Though it was probably too early to tell. I was frustrated due to my mind being preoccupied with one woman, Flora, the one I had met at the bar. The only woman that just thinking about made me aroused.

My frustration took ahold of me as I finally gave in and followed her scent. I stopped at what seemed to be a diner of some sort. The women were scantily dressed in the clothes that they wore.

Orange shorts with white tank tops with the name Hooters on it. I could only assume that was their dress code here, but frankly, in my opinion, it was degrading.

When I saw my woman in the provocative clothing it both aroused and made my anger spike. The men she passed by gave her lustful looks as they saw the way she filled the clothing with her luscious figure.

She was saying her goodbyes to her friends then walked out the door where I now stood. She stopped when she saw me. "What the hell are you wearing?"

She was appalled with me here that she didn't know what to say or do. I could feel the energy between us. It was trying to lure me to her. I needed her, badly. I bent down and tossed her over my shoulder.

The only thing she did was gasp. "Dorian." She squealed. Flora wanted this too, she just didn't know if she should fight me or not. I took her deep into the woods where an abandoned cabin stood, where I often resided if I was nearby the area.

It was when I put her down on the floor when she finally hit me. She gave me a murderous look, one that challenged me. She continued to hit my chest backing me away. I held her hands in mine when she tried to strike me again.

I turned her around, making her face the wall with her hands held above her. She shivered when I kissed her neck.

She backed me up with the push of her hips to me. We separated and she quickly turned around. I was on her in a second ripping the front of her shirt. She got a hold of mine and tore it off making the buttons fall on the floor.

I pressed my lips to hers. It was filled with hot filled passion. Our mouths were exploring each other in pure bliss until she disengaged from the kiss looking up at me. "What is this?"

"Infatuation," I said tracing the design of her bra. We locked eyes feeling the sexual need overcome us.

She unbuckled my pants while I pulled down her shorts. She wore underwear while I didn't. I was standing confidently naked in front of her, tossing her bright orange shorts away. She eyed as if she were one of my kind.

I tried to kiss her but she turned away, no doubt mad at me for leaving her that night. My hands roamed her body and squeezed her ass. I reached down and tore her panties then she unhooked her bra herself.

She was beautiful, standing before me in all her naked glory. "I want to kiss and taste your lips."

"Then kiss me." She moved towards me until I hushed her with my finger to her lips.

"Not those lips."

I picked her up from her thighs and lifted her up with ease. Her legs were hanging over my shoulders as I faced her core. I glanced up at her as she looked down at me intently with wide eyes.

Her expression of surprise when I kissed her was what led me to lick her. Her taste was sweet and sour that drive me further with her out of breath gasps. She forced my head forward making me go further into her. I swirled my tongue inside her, probing her inner walls.

"Oh my," Flora hit her head against the wall but didn't care. She groaned when I inserted my fingers into her as I continued to taste her. A cry of pleasure escaped her lips when she came on my fingers while I lapped up her juices.

As she was high on bliss, I unraveled her legs from my shoulders. I placed her leg up on my hip, feeling that she was already wet and ready for me to take. "Thrust into me," Flora muttered.

I guided myself into her slowly at a torturously slow pace. She held her breath and scrunched her face up at her she tried to adjust to my girth.

She grabbed two handfuls of my ass and brought herself down to my member. Both of us lost control and started going at a relentless pace. I picked her up carrying her as I thrust upwards into her. She brought herself down on me and ran her fingers through my hair and pulled it.

She moaned as she reached her peak but I kept going. I emptied myself into her but it wasn't enough. I walked with her still in my arms then kicked the door open to the bedroom and got onto the bed.

She grabbed ahold of my member and fondled me. I moaned closing my eyes at the unexplainable pleasure this one woman was giving me that no other could do. She spread her legs farther apart and allowed me entrance to her.

I didn't waste any time thrusting deep within, losing all sense of myself. My body was in need and I was irritated that we had not been able to impregnate one female. I let all of my frustrations out on the woman now beneath me as her expression was gleaming. Her sounds of pleasure kept me going at my ruthless pace.

My claws started to come out and my body hair started to show. I was shifting from the pleasure I was feeling and I couldn't stop it. In a haste I pulled out and flipped her over, guiding Flora on her hands and knees.

This way she wouldn't see my true form and it was also the best way to open herself up to me. When the females were on their hands and knees with the males behind them, was the best way to conceive a baby.

In this position, it would open up the cervix and give deeper penetration. Hopefully, this would give my sperm a better access to her. My beast was starting to take over. He is seeking copulation and wanted her pregnant now.

I mounted her then plunged myself inside as deep as I could go. She arched her back and I couldn't help myself but trail my one finger claw down the spine of her back. She moaned and grunted at the fast pace.

She threw her head back and groaned once more when I pulled on her hair. I could feel my face contort and my face extends to accommodate the snout I now had. My legs were longer and hair sprouted all over on my body.

She whimpered, no doubt feeling my member grow larger and touching places that have never been explored within her.

My member swelled constricting her vaginal walls. The knot was forming between us. I could feel her tighten on my member as she squeezed me like a vice. I've never lost control like this before, never had I been in lycan form trying to breed a woman. Another first with Flora.

I slowed down my pace and gently eased in and out of her. Flora reached behind her and felt my lycan fur on her. She squirmed trying to look back. She angled her head and her eyes widened when she saw me.

The only thing I could do was bite down on her shoulder. I penetrated her delicate skin but made sure they didn't go too deep to kill. She was sent to euphoria, her eyes rolled back then as she passed out quickly, falling limp on the bed.

Guess the bliss of the bite was too much.