7.) Thoughts

Dorian's POV

Dorian's POV

The howls of wolves woke me up from my sleep. I got up quickly, looking to my right to see Flora gone. The side of the bed where she slept last night was wrinkled and displayed the wild night we had. She left when I was asleep just like I did to her.

The thought made me smile. I stretched flexing my muscles and rubbed out the kink in my neck. The sound of the wolves running around in the area perplexed me for a moment. There was not supposed to be any packs here in the area as far as I know.

I threw the sheets off of me, I didn't bother putting on any clothes, the only thing on my was my pendant. I flung the door open marching up to the first wolf I saw. "Shift!"

The man bowed slightly showing his respect for me. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Our alpha wanted us to check on you to make sure you were ok, my lord."

I exhaled slowly, "Don't call me your lord. I'm far from it. You can tell your alpha that I don't need to be babysat. I'm doing just fine on my own."

"Well, forgive me Dorian, but you are one of the last five." The rest of the wolves shifted looking at me with hopeful looks. They all looked up to me even when I didn't deserve it.

"Where did my brothers go off to?"

"They have all left to their own destinations."

"Are they all here in the states?"

"I'm afraid they all went off to their home countries. You're the only one in the states." It felt nice to have people care about me and my whereabouts. Even I needed to get away from the other four, we were of the same king but the lycan inside us all didn't like to be in one area with another.

"If you want to help then check on these women for me. Maisie Codlack, Laura Kennedy, Ronda Ellis, and Kelcie Romero. I'll check on the rest. All you have to do is track them, follow them, and inform me if they are carrying or not."

"Of course." The man shifted into his wolf. The rest broke off into a group of three's. That ought to keep them busy for the time being.

I went back inside and took a shower. The water soothed my skin and seemed to wash all the shame and sins that I've done. I placed one hand against the coolness of the wall and looked down at my pendant. It was the tree of life, it gave many meanings to me that made me reflect on my own life.

After living so many years, I've read and studied many cultures and watched how many people were devoted to their beliefs. I chose to believe the path that suited me. There were so many things I wanted to do and I did them except father a child.

It was all I've wanted now. Back then I hadn't realized how much I would want to hold my own child in my arms. To love and protect them until the end of time. Now it's all I ever think about, it became my mission.

On most days I would delve into the pleasurable experience with many ladies but when I was alone in my own thoughts like now, it made me feel ashamed to use the human women like this. I want my children to know that I'm a good man who'll teach his boys how to adjust to this world like I have.

My boys will be the future of the lycan race. Whoever the mother will be will know what I am and what our child will be. Lycan babies grow in their mother's for only five months. The vast process of them growing in that time span is only one of the many reasons why mother and child die together.

So whoever will past the first month of being impregnated perhaps have a good chance at having my child. I'll be forever grateful to the mother of my child and I'd be in her debt. But as soon as the baby stops drinking her breast milk, I'll take my child away.

It was the deal among me and the other four. If we had a baby then will separate the mother from the child and raise them ourselves. No human mother would be able to understand. All they'll see is their baby missing nothing more.

A lycan pup was different. We'd take the baby not only for her safety but others as well. Once the pup is born it's unpredictability to shift at any time was a danger to our race and we can't have that.

I massaged the shampoo in my until the white suds were lathered in my hair then rinsed it out. The water cascaded down into my face. I then grabbed the body wash and smeared it between my palms to expand it then rubbed it all over my body.

The very body that's seduced many and laid with many. The thought of Flora overtook me. She was the only one that's had the pleasure to take me to bed twice. She was the only one I didn't name to the wolves.

I wanted to personally check up on her, not that I planned on seducing her again because I couldn't. There shouldn't be any attachments between a lycan and a human, it's a case for disaster. It was hypocritical of me to think this even though I needed human women to bare me a child.

Humans were curious beings that questioned too much but feared what they couldn't explain. The second time of us having sex was a mistake on my end. I was giving in to my urges and not thinking.

Flora was indeed a beautiful woman and the only curvy one that could satisfy me and my urges. Every thought of her made me rethink that maybe humans and lycans could have an understanding if there were more people like her.

We didn't know each other and hardly spoke but I feel like I could be able to say anything around her.

I turned the shower off and grabbed the towel off the rack. The heat of the shower fogged up the mirror so I swiped it to look at myself. There was some stubble on my face and grey eyes staring back at me.

I patted my face down and dried the rest of my body off. The closet was filled with clothes with all the right sizes thanks to the werewolves. I dressed in a nice casual shirt with some jean pants. My shoes were a perfect fit and the accessor of my watch was a nice touch to the overall look.

Soon after I left the cabin and walked into a pizza place looking around. The only thing I could hear was kids screaming and running around the place. Hopefully one day my child will be enjoying himself like them.

A scent was approaching me. The woman tapped me on my shoulder making me turn around and face her. She was a pretty blonde with a sash saying 'birthday girl' that went with the tiara on her head.

"I've seen you before. At the bar like five days ago."

"Well, hello. My name is Dorian."

"Hi, Dorian. I have a bit of a problem."

"What's that, birthday girl?"

"I have everybody here to celebrate my birthday but as soon as they leave I'll be all alone at home." The woman trailed her finger on my chest. She was truly up to no good. She was not what I usually look for but an offer of her own free will do especially since I was desperate.

"How far is your place?"

"Why, not here?"

"There are children."

"So." She exaggerated rolling her eyes. I grabbed her arm forcefully pulling her to me. She gasped then started laughing. I dragged her into the bathroom and locked the door. There was no foreplay, it was all dirty and raw just how this woman was.

She loved it all holding on to me with her loud moans. Flora's face of ecstasy flashed in my mind. I did what I had to and left her right when she reached her peak. I quickly tucked myself back into my pants and left the place quickly.