17.) Defender

WARNING: Some Slight Steam!

Flora's POV

I was up around five in the morning walking around the house trying to sweep up some of the splintered wood that was scattered across the floor.

Dorian had slept next to me but he must've been exhausted because he didn't wake up. To be honest the pain in my stomach woke me up. It was more like a cramping type of pain but discomfort nonetheless.

I went back into the room trying to quietly pull out the drawer to take off my pajamas. The bottoms were loose but it felt like I was filling them up every minute. I felt bloated.

I put on a dress wanting to relax all day. Of course Dorian heard me this time. He sat up quickly like he was late or something trying to kick off the blankets. He walked to me completely naked. It was nothing I haven't seen before but with his ding-dong hanging out was both surprising and distracting.

"Are you okay? How are you feeling?" He asked brushing my hair away. I felt a sense of arousal when I looked at his muscles flex. His tattoos were always a bonus to turn me on. I looked down south to see his abs tempting me to touch him.

I looked back up to his face to see him smirking at me. I cleared my throat, "W-where are your clothes?"

"A nearby pack gave me some but I got hot in them."

"A pack?"

"They're werewolves."

"What's the difference?"

"Since I'm a lycan, I'm able to shift whenever I want and have more control of my actions while werewolves only fully shift during the full moon. They can only half-shift by extending their claws and teeth on none full moon days, they won't be at full strength, but are strong enough to hold their own in situations."

"Oh, well that's cool and eerie to know."

He looked me overseeing me in a dress. "You going somewhere I don't know about?"

"I wanted to go get some stuff to relax my body."

"Let me get in the shower and we'll go."

"I think I'll be fine doing this on my own. It is daylight out."

"Not after last night you're not. I'm not letting your fine ass out of my sight." I rolled my eyes but understood where he was coming from. "Now do you wanna help me get this guy down?"

He asked stroking himself in front of me. I gave him a little smirk of my own and walked towards him. His eyes widened in surprise when I got down on my knees while putting the palms of my hands on his thighs.

I licked the head then swallowed as much of him as I could. He reached the back of my throat when I slowly pulled away and kissed the tip. I stood up and waved at him.

He stood there with wide eyes. I closed the door hearing him groan behind it. Looks like he'll have to take care of that himself.

When Dorian finished up he kept giving me at what looked like amusement and irritation. Once we arrived at the store we split up in the store looking for different things.

I was looking for some relaxing bath materials when a familiar yet annoying face appeared. Darla Winters called out my name then gasped when I faced her.

"My, my so you are pregnant." She pointed at me smiling. She was starting to make me mad. I know she's going to say something to piss me off. "Looks like those chipmunk cheeks are back again. You should think about going to this gym I go to so you won't gain too much. It just won't look good."

My fists were clenched. "I think I'm fine Darla. Now if you'll excuse me, you're in my way."

She put her hands up and scooted away. "By all means walk on by."

As soon as I passed by her she started walking with me. "So I see the father didn't stay or did he leave you."

I stopped in my tracks about to tell her off when Dorian cut me off. "I'm right here." he wrapped his arms around me, his hands covering my stomach. His touch calmed me down. He was standing behind me so I couldn't exactly see if he was sneering or playing the nice guy.

Darla's reaction was priceless. She reminded me of a fish with her mouth opened. "You're the man from the bar?" She asked bewildered.

"Yeah. When I saw Flora that day, I couldn't take my eyes off her." I didn't have to face him to know he was staring down at me. "Honestly I think it was her body that lured me in. So full and sexy," he whispered lowering his face to the side of my neck while bringing his hands up to brush my breasts then back down to my stomach. "Now she carries my child. I worship the ground she walks on."

I wanted to laugh but I hid it with a smile. "Now if you don't mind. We gotta pay for our things and get home to teach this one a lesson about sneaking off." I turned around heading towards the checkout line when I felt a sting on my ass.

I looked back at Dorian smiling then put his arm around my shoulder. While waiting in line we were both laughing at what he said back there.

"Thank you for that. Darla has always been a bitch."

He chuckled at that one. "I have a little surprise for you later," he stated seriously.

"Something that involves us in bed together?"

He kissed my forehead, "Not this time."

He had definitely peaked my interest. He decided to drive so I let him take over. I kept looking over at him when we kept going farther and farther into abandoned areas in the woods.

We arrived at a beautiful home that was bigger than my small house. "Is this where you live?" I asked in awe looking at the fine mahogany woods that the place was practically made of.

It looked both nice and casual place to rest. "This is your house."

As soon as he said that I turned to him sharply. "What?"

Dorian unbuckled his seat belt and went over to my door and opened it, helping me out. He unlocked the door with a key and let me go in first. I gasped at all the new furniture and some familiar books placed on a bookshelf.

I pointed at it and looked at Dorian. "We might've already moved you in." He stated not looking at me.

"Who's we?"

He met my eyes and smiled. "There are some people I'd like for you to meet." 

He offered me his hand and spun me into him. My back faced him as he held me in his arms then kissed me. I couldn't help but smile at how happy I was with him. Dorian simply made me happy, the happiest I've been in a long time, despite what he is.