19.) Unexpected

WARNING: Slight Steam Ahead!

Flora's POV

I awoke to the sounds coming from just outside the house. At first, it was the knocking then the doorbell. I rubbed my eyes then stretched before getting up.

The cold wood flooring felt nice against the soles of my sore feet. I squinted, trying to adjust to the light in the room. I quickly made my way to the front door and opened it.

"Aiden?" I asked with wide eyes as I looked at my brother. He looked skinny but him being here was all that matters. I pulled him into a hug while he seemed hesitant, but hugged me back anyways. "What are you doing here?"

"I have no idea."

I pulled away from him, touching his face and looking at his body seeing that he didn't look as bad the last time I saw him. I couldn't stop the teary eyes that were slightly clouding my vision. "Come inside."

He stood by the door sighing heavily. "Flora, I'm not here to visit. To be honest, I'm only here because some people told me that you were in trouble and needed me, but I can see that you're perfectly fine."

He sounded irritated as if I was wasting his time. "Aiden I haven't seen you in two years. You stopped answering my calls and pushed us away. Look at me." I put my hands on my stomach showing my point to him. "I'm pregnant and you're going to be an uncle."

Aiden didn't show any emotion on his face. "I'm late for something so...take care." He turned around walking away like he always has.

I was done with him walking away and leaving me to feel any sympathy towards him. "So that's it? You're leaving again?!"

He just kept on walking. I ran outside pushing him from behind, making him stumble. "What the fuck, Flora!"

"How dare you walk away when I just told you that you're going to be an uncle. I want you in my baby's life so they can look up to you, not pity."

"Get inside the house Flora, it's cold."

"I've looked for you the two years that I hadn't heard from you, thinking you were dead. Mom and dad helped but they gave up figuring that maybe you'll figure your life out but not me."

"Leave me alone," Aiden said looking away. I could feel eyes on me, probably Dorian and the guys.

"You are a coward Aiden Moules. You'll live alone and die alone the way your life is going." Aiden grabbed both my arms shaking me.

"Shut up!"

Dorian pushed Aiden off of me before I could protest. The rest of the guys were in a circle looking like they were about to attack. I walked up to my brother with Dorian putting me slightly behind him.

Aiden looked at all of the guys around him seeming surprised that they had come out of nowhere.

"Go to your drug dealer and get high. When the baby comes, you'll be forgotten. If you were to get better then they'd think the world of you."