Epilogue

Five months Later

Five months Later

Once Flora was healed, Dorian told her the truth. He told her about the dream he had and even about how he was supposed to take the babies away from her once they were born. She didn't take the last one lightly. She was hurt because she knew he was fully capable of taking them and disappearing without a trace.

Things had been strained between them but Flora was partially happy that he came clean. They gave the babies their full attention. Dorian worked hard the next months trying to earn her trust. Then finally she agreed to go on a date with him after five months of begging.

Flora had walked into the house wearing the dress that Dorian wanted her to wear for their date in. She followed the trail of flowers to the living room where the babies were crawling around in their playpen, very much occupied in their own world.

She bent down watching them. "Hi, my babies." They looked up at their mother and made little baby sounds making Flora laugh. She noticed that they were dressed up nicely, Lillian in a cute dress while the boys were in little baby suit shirts.

"Flora," Dorian said as she looked up at him from across the playpen looking at her. She admired his nice suit.

"You look nice Dorian."

"So do you."

"Look I'm sorry for keeping things from you but I didn't know that I'd ever fall in love with you. I'm glad I did because you gave me beautiful children and gave my life meaning. I'm not very good at these human things but here it goes."

He got down on both knees. "What are you doing Dorian?"

"Proposing."

"It's one knee," Flora said trying to stifle a laugh as her eyes watered at him. She was becoming overwhelmed with emotions.

"Close enough." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a little red box. He opened it showing the ring that Flora wasn't even looking at. She was just watching Dorian with tears in her eyes. "Flora, you're the woman I fell in love with and the mother to my children. Will you marry my handsome ass."

She laughed at him then looked down at her babies who were still crawling around fully awake. "Yes, I suppose." He walked around the playpen and picked Flora up in his arms. She laughed and held his face in her hands as she kissed him.

He reciprocated as his hands explored her curvy body then stopped when they heard one of the baby's sharp cries. They both looked only to laugh as two of them were bickering over a toy.

Dorian kneeled before the playpen with a happy face. "She said yes." He started clapping his hands gathering their attention, then they started to clap too. He turned around and put the ring on her finger and kissed it.

The next morning Flora was half asleep resting in bed when the sheets lifted followed by the bed dipping. The feel of hands glided their way up her body then stopped at her breasts. Once they squeezed them she moaned at the pain and pleasure.

Her shirt began to lift with hot hands massaging her still sensitive breasts. Then it was engulfed by a hot mouth sucking the milk out of her breast. That made her open her eyes immediately. "Dor-"

Her eyes almost rolled back when he swirled his tongue sucking more harshly. Flora pulled the covers off his head to see him enjoying tasting her. "You're stealing our babies milk."

He stopped sucking and looked at her. "It's not my fault that their mother tastes so sweet."

"They're going to be mad when they find out that their daddy is stealing their supply of milk."

"They'll have to learn to share."

Just then the babies started to cry. "Look what you did." Flora grabbed her robe and put it on earning a hard slap on her ass. She gave him a sharp look then walked into the room to see the fussy Lillian crying her eyes out.

Flora picked her up in her arms. "You remind me of your daddy. Needy and fussy except you're a little more mature than all his years of living." She chortled as if she understood the words Flora was saying.

Dorian playfully bopped her nose making her scream of laughter fill their hearts of joy. "Lilly pad, I love you to death but you're a cockblocker."

Flora hit his chest then walked to the other cribs. The boys were already awake from their sister's screaming. "Dorian can you watch them while I get dressed."

"I'll try."

When Flora finished showering and getting dressed, she was surprised to see Jenna and Kurt there playing with the babies who were all over the place crawling. It had been a rough couple of weeks considering how Kurt reacted once he realized his grandkids weren't exactly normal.

One day Kurt had been a witness to Nolan's first shift. He had thought his grandbaby had a fever and was suffering from the pain but suddenly there was a little pup looking up at his grandpa.

He had yelled out at the surprise he got making all of the babies start crying. Kurt was in a panic but Jenna was also there and had run into the room to see what the commotion was and started gathering the babies in one area trying to calm them down.

That whole day Dorian, Flora, and Jenna spent their time trying to explain everything. He was in shock, that much was obvious but I think he was just scared that there were more than just humans on this Earth.

He stopped visiting for awhile then eventually coped with the idea and now he was starting to play with his grandbabies despite what they are.

Kurt held Nolan in his arms apologizing for acting out that day then gave him a raspberry kiss on his stomach making him giggle hysterically. Aiden had been visiting frequently but had recently been in contact with a woman who was helping him through his addiction while having feelings for each other.

Jenna came up to Flora with Nial in her arms while chasing Lillian who was giggling crawling her way. Flora picked her up and that's when she noticed her ring.

"Oh my goodness. Look at that beautiful ring." She balanced Nial on her hip as she examined the ring that glimmered in the sunlight.

Dorian wrapped his arms around Flora's waist clasping his hands together. He was making funny faces making their little Lily pad laugh.

"I'm thinking of shifting in front of the babies so they can get used to seeing me like that."

Flora turned her head slightly. "Won't you scare them?"

"They know I'm their father but haven't seen my form yet."

Flora nodded, she didn't quite understand everything but just enough to trust Dorian to know what he was doing. She looked around the room seeing the babies fully contented and happy. Dorian kissed Flora on the lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Flora and Dorian both had their families safe and sound in the room. Even the other lycans who were outside patrolling. Tilda was part of guarding the area and kept her distance.

Dorian pulled Flora closer watching their family. "So, when is the next litter of kids going to come in?" He asked her jokingly.

She chuckled. "Try never. This is enough right here."

Little did they know there'd be more to come.

The End

************************

Thank you, everybody, who's read my story. I appreciate everyone who has viewed and voted on this story.