29.) Dream

Flora's POV

I looked at him right in the eyes, feeling courageous for once. "Dorian. I'm just going to get straight to the point. I think we need some time apart from each other."

"Your thinking about leaving?!" He exclaimed, more in panic than in anger.

"How can I not when you were with Tilda. Every time I look at you, I'm reminded of your betrayal. Also everything with Cheryl and your baby, the secrets, and you almost attacked my mother for crying out loud."

He stepped forward grabbing my arm. "You're not leaving with my babies." His eyes clouded over giving me a peak of his lycan side.

I shoved him away. "I'm either staying here or at the house. I would never put myself or the babies in danger like that. As for you, you can stay somewhere else."

"We already talked about this earlier! Why all of a sudden are you changing things?!"

"Me changing things?! You're the one that cheated! Fucking Tilda knowing we are having a baby that turned out to be two more! You are the one fucking shit up!" My anger was spiking, never have I been so angry before.

"You don't understand! If you were in my position you'd do the same thing!"

"No, I wouldn't," I exclaimed shaking my head.

He scoffed. "This is what Tilda told me would happen."

"What, you took her advice cause you don't have the balls to take charge yourself?"

He looked at me sharply. "She told me you'd be needy, wanting me to be here, guiding you through everything cause you're weak!"

That hurt.

"You are a fucking asshole." Marcus, Magnus, Roman, and Axel were in the house now even Tilda who was standing more outside the door than in. "As much as I'd like to blame Tilda, I can't. Cause you're the one that went through with your actions."

"Why can't you just let it go? It was one night!"

"Cause I love you! More than you'll ever know. You may say it's one night but what happens if you get bored or if you want more children, just not with me? You'll do it again if it means there'll be pups in the end. You played me, you broke my heart, and now I've had enough of it."

"As long as the babies are all right." He said as if that excused his actions.

I went up to him, punching him in the face. "Is that better! Does that show you that me and the babies are fine, that I'm not weak! Well, fuck you, Dorian!"

He narrowed his eyes at me. His lip was bleeding a little bit. "What am I suppose to do?" He asked throwing his hands in the air.

"Go to your other lovers, keep secrets, kill half-shifters, rot in hell for all I care! Just get the fuck away from me!"

The guys started to escort Dorian out of the house. "What are you all doing? I'm not going anywhere."

"You heard her. Flora's never been that mad before. You're the source of her stress right now and that's not good for her, so you will leave. You can stay on the property just not within a mile of here. It's a big piece of land, I'm sure you'll be fine."

Dorian left, angry at himself for picking such women that were more hassles than benefitted him. He cursed the moon and whoever ruled up in the heavens. The fates had brought him to a woman that infuriated him now than ever before.

His threat would be one he'd regret.

I watched Dorian leave feeling not much better than before.