5.) Morning

Flora's POV

Flora's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm chiming. I searched for it without looking then turned it off. My first instinct was to pat the other side of the bed so that's what I did. All I felt was the cold empty sheets.

I looked over seeing nothing. For some reason, I was still hoping that he would stay. I knew what this had meant from the beginning but it didn't mean it didn't hurt any less. The distraction he gave me was pleasurable but now I felt used.

Now I was starting to regret the eagerness of last nights activities. I pushed the blankets away then felt cold. That was when I realized I was naked. Instead of dwelling like I knew I would be if I continued to lay in bed, I got up.

The soreness between my legs is what made me slowly move towards the bathroom. I felt stiff and in good need of a stretch.

The shower seemed to wash away all the negative energy and thoughts I had been feeling. It was the only peaceful time of the day where I could be alone in my thoughts though too much time to myself can make me go crazy. Dorian kept popping up in my thoughts when all I wanted to do was forget about him.

I touched my body where he left his marks on me. I'd have to cover those before work starts. After my shower, I got dressed in my uniform. The clothing hugged my body tightly, there was mostly skin showing but at least when it gets colder they let us wear pants.

I looked myself over in the mirror pushing up my breasts more. I hated degrading myself to this but it was the only way I could get tips from my customers. My hair was still tangled from last night so I quickly brushed it then put it in a high ponytail.

This became my routine for the next couple days. Work was the same, surrounded by idiot customers and their complicated orders. I became bored, nothing was different, it was too comfortable. I wanted something that had more meaning in my life.

There was a constant banging on my front door that made me want to kill the other person behind the door for disturbing me on my day off. I groggily got out of bed and tried the best of my ability to rush to the door.

I peeked through the peephole and groaned out loud knowing they could hear me outside. It was too early to be dealing with them. I unlocked the door and put on the worst fake smile ever.

"Oh Flora, you don't need to be greeting us like that, I heard you through the door." My mother engulfed me in a tight hug.

"You know I wouldn't be this moody if you just gave me a day's notice at least."

"Hey, sweetie. I was going to call but you know how your mother is with surprises." My father gave me a hug then a kiss on my forehead.

My mood eased when I saw my mother carrying grocery bags, probably filled with breakfast. I closed the door behind my parents and followed them into the kitchen.

"Flora it's been too long since we've visited you. Tell me what's going on in your life."

"Just working," I said vaguely.

"Anything else?" I knew she was going to press me for more until I spilled the beans. She was ambitious and too nosy for her own good.

"Nope," I answered looking down. My mother has always had a way of knowing when I was keeping secrets.

"When was the last time you had sex?"

"Mom!"

"Jenna!"

My father and I yelled at my mom. My mother was notorious for having no filter. "Oh for pete's sake you two. It's natural to talk about things like this."

My father pointed to the living room. "That's my cue to go watch some tv."

I could think of nothing better. Nothing more embarrassing than having your father hear about such things. My mother kept pressing the question until I finally cracked. "A couple days ago. It was the most gorgeous man I've ever seen and we just...did it."

My mother leaned forward on the counter towards me. "Was he any good?"

"He was good."

"Just good or..."

I raised my hand in the air. "Alright, that's enough for now."

My mother laughed at how embarrassed I was getting. Talking about Dorian even for a few minutes was a good escape from my normal routine. "So what are we making?"

"Omelette's."

For the duration that my parents we were there, we caught up and shared a couple laughs. Though they could get on my nerves from time to time I loved them to death. I showed them out and told them if they wanted to visit me again then to call.

Once I got the kitchen tidied up my cell phone rang. "Hello."

"Flora, it's Joe. Marianne called out so now we're shorthanded. I know it's your day off but do you think you can come in and cover for her?"

"Yeah, I suppose but I'm going to take my time coming in."

"That's fine, just as long as you're here." He hung up so I went upstairs to get dressed. Usually, I'd be mad at being called in but I didn't mind.

When I got there, the place was packed. It was Monday night and all the tables were occupied with people watching football. The people were rowdy but it made the place more lively and exciting.

The day dragged on. Dorian continued to consume my thoughts and I hated myself for it. Nothing whatsoever could take my mind off the mysterious man that I bedded.

Distracting myself, I got down to work placing meals before people and telling them the specials for the day. The tips I got were generous ones that were from the men that looked far too long at places they shouldn't.

I was busting tables as quick as I possibly could. There was something I couldn't shake towards the end of my shift. A shocking sensation that caused goosebumps to erupt throughout my body.

Disregarding my body reactions, I shook it off. The only thing I wanted to do was take a bubble bath and relax. After my shift was over I said my goodbyes.

When I was out the door I felt like I was being watched. I looked up only to be shocked and in deja vu once more. Standing before me was Dorian looking aggravated.