12.) Overbearing

Flora's POV

Flora's POV

Ever since I told Dorian we will be expecting, he has been there every step of the way. Though when I booked a doctor's appointment, he told me to cancel it. He said he had good connections to better doctors.

It was a little odd but I trusted him with the matter. So I've been waiting for Dorian to come through with his 'connections' to check on me and the baby. There was a knock on the door that deterred me for a moment since I wasn't expecting visitors.

I opened the door to see Dorian and three ladies smiling at me. One of the women was holding a bag while the others were carrying supplies.

Who are all these people?

"Hello." All three of the women greeted at the same time.

"Flora these are the friends I was talking about. They're going to take real good care of you." His smile made me want to grovel at his feet.

The two ladies bowed slightly catching me off guard. They greeted me as they passed by me then gathered their belongings inside. The one still outside put her hand out for me to shake.

"Nice to meet you. I'm doctor Nancy Shelling. The other two are Zoe and Anna."

"Which ones?" I asked unsure how to distinguish them apart.

"The tall one is Anna and the one with short hair is Zoe."

Dorian walked into the door leaning down to kiss my cheek. The simple gesture made heat rush to my cheeks but the make up I put on saved me from showing the blush I felt.

"You can set everything up in her room."

"What exactly are you doing?" I asked giving him a look.

"I'm helping you out."

"Why can't I just go to a regular doctor? All of this is just...weird."

He rubbed my arms and looked into my eyes, catching me in a trance with his grey eyes. "I know this seems a little unorthodox but trust me on this." His hands trailed to the small bump of my stomach. "I want what's best for you and our baby."

I stared into his eyes loving how the color can entrance a person with just one look. "You have beautiful eyes." I blurted out without thinking.

His side smile told me he was trying not to laugh in my face. He brought his hand up and trailed my cheek. "You're cute."

"Cute? I don't think cute goes well with what I'm going for." I was heading to my bedroom but he restrained me with his muscled arms wrapped around my body. He put his face into my neck and inhaled.

"You smell fucking fantastic."

"Uhm, thanks, weirdo." I laughed nudging him away. He pulled my hand back making me groan. He pulled me into his chest and kissed me. He placed both his hands on the side of my face so I wouldn't pull away.

Dorian grabbed two handfuls of my ass then rubbed his groin into me. I moaned into the kiss but we were eventually interrupted by Nancy clearing her throat. "We are ready for you." I felt embarrassed at being caught. We had kissed for only a minute but it had escalated quickly.

I wanted to show some restraint around Dorian but it was hard to when he aroused me sexually. Now that I was pregnant with his child, my urges would multiply around him.

Dorian helped me lie down as the women set up the machine to show the baby. It was a little weird having my own personal doctor and assistants at the house but I decided to trust Dorian with this.

"Isn't it too soon to see the baby?"

"We're just going to check to see how progress is going."

They put the gel on my stomach and used the wand moving it around. They stopped and all the ladies gasped at the small speck on the screen. They almost seemed more excited than me.

"The baby is growing rather quickly," I heard Zoe whisper.

As I was about to ask what they meant, Dorian held my hand. "Everything looks good." He grabbed a towel and wiped the gel from my stomach. He held my hand and helped me up.

I looked back into the room thanking the ladies. "Well, that was quick."

"You need to eat something." He went to my kitchen and opened the fridge and the cabinets. "This won't do. You need to eat vegetables and fruits. We gotta keep you and the baby healthy."

"Don't you think you're being a little overbearing?"

"Overbearing? No, I'm just making sure you're getting all the proper nutrients." He placed a bowl of fruits in front of me then sat down.

He grabbed a strawberry and ate it. I don't know if he was eating it slowly on purpose or he just had that smooth charisma.

I watched as he smiled when he caught me checking him out. He grabbed another strawberry and brought it up to my lips. I parted them slightly. Instead of letting me take a bite, he traced my lips with the tip of the strawberry.

I took a bite of it while nipping his finger in the process. "What am I going to do with you?" He asked as he watched me eat the strawberry.

He put his hand over mine. "I just wanted to say that'll be here with you throughout your pregnancy. There might be some things you'll learn about me that you might not understand but we'll take everything slowly."

"What things exactly?"

He patted my hand. "We'll get to that eventually Sugarplum."

"Is that my new nickname now?" I asked leaning towards him with my hands clasped together under my chin.

"Yes, now eat your food unless I have to force feed you."

"You would like that, wouldn't you?" He leaned towards my ear.

"I would." His hot breath fanned my ear. I writhed in my seat feeling myself become wet. There was no way I can stop myself from attacking him if we keep spending time together like this.