13.) Abnormal

WARNING: Steam Ahead!

Flora's POV

I woke up earlier than usual but that's expected when you have a full bladder. While in my half-asleep state, I did my business then as I was washing my hands I noticed that my stomach looked bigger than yesterday.

I splashed water on my face thinking it had to be my eyes playing tricks on me. I dried my hands and face then went to the long mirror in my room.

Indeed my stomach protruded twice the size. I took my phone out trying to look for yesterday's photo. Once I pulled it up, I gave out a little cry.

There is no possible way that my baby could be growing this fast. I dialed Dorian's number in my frantic state.

"Hey-"

"I need you to come over right now."

Less than thirty minutes, there was a consistent knocking on my front door so I opened it to see a nervous Dorian. He gave me a hug and was asking so many questions at once.

Could he not tell that I swelled up since I last saw him?

"Dorian," I said exasperatedly. "Look at me...I shouldn't be this big."

As if finally registering my words, he looked down at me and his eyes widened. "It's ok. This is good. Just don't panic."

He had his hand up as if that would calm me. "This is not fucking normal! How do you expect me to calm down?"

"It just means the baby's healthy."

"If you say that one more damn time I swear."

I left the room and went to get a glass of water. I looked out the window watching the birds chase each other and the trees swaying swiftly. The calmness of the outside seemed to ease the tension.

Arms wrapped around my body. Dorian pulled me to his front as my back faced him. "I know you're stressed. Just relax, while I figure out what's going on."

He kissed my neck then put his hands on my shoulders. He rubbed the knots relieving the tension.

"I want to make this work."

"Make what work?"

"Us."

I grabbed his hand that was rubbing my shoulder. "Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"I want you."

He moved my hair to the side and started placing hot kisses on my neck. I gave him more access to my neck and closed my eyes losing myself in the sensation.

His hands trailed down my sides then were at the hem of my shirt. He started to lift the shirt up slowly making me lift my hands in the air to take it off.