33.) Balance

WARNING: Steam Ahead!

Flora's POV

I tried to turn over but the strong hold over my arms prevented me from doing so. Slightly turning my head, my nose bumped into Dorian's making me smile. He wrinkled his nose then looked around himself then down at me.

"What are you doing up?" He asked hoarsely.

"I have to go pee."

He immediately released his hold on me then scrambled off the bed to help me up. Once I finished and returned, he was lying on his side admiring me. I turned away slightly not exactly feeling pretty with a huge belly with my hair untameable.

He opened his arms up to me. As soon as I got close, he pulled me onto the bed wrapping his arms around my body encasing me.

"I've missed you so much."

"Same." I returned briefly while smiling.

"What can I do to make it up to you?"

"I don't know," I said prying away.

He moved the blankets so he was situated closer to me. He rested his chin on my shoulder while his hands ran up and down my thigh.

"What can I do?" He asked.

Dorian's fingers trailed up my thigh pushing up my silk gown up. He stopped at my underwear and rested his hands on my ass.

"That's not going to work," I said while trying to not to smile.

"Oh really?"

I gasped when he turned me on my back. He smirked when he saw my shocked reaction. He gazed down at me, of course, I just had to be braless. I was gauging his face as he bit his lip hovering over my body.

I felt a twitch of his nether region that was coming to life with excitement. Without a second thought, he swooped me into his arms kissing me while we were sitting up on the bed. Just to mess with him, I tugged on his bottom lip with my teeth earning a chuckle from him.

"Want me to show you just how much I missed you?"

"Yes," I said breathlessly.

He laid me back on the bed slowly.

Before I knew it I was naked with his head was in between my thighs. He caressed the inner part then slowly moved my underwear to the side.

He remained eye contact then he slowly crawled to me while keeping one hand in my panties. He put two of his fingers in my face. "Open wide baby."

I did as he asked, opening my mouth, accepting his fingers. I swirled my tongue and sucked his fingers as I would a lollipop. He licked his bottom lip watching me.

He withdrew his fingers then put them into my cookie jar. I gasped, it had been so long since we've been intimate and this was just his fingers. I began to drive myself down his fingers wanting it to be him inside of me instead.