4.) Stunning

Third Person POV🔥Steam Ahead🔥

Third Person POV
🔥Steam Ahead🔥

The drive to Flora's home was a quiet one. The man was mysterious, one that intrigued her very much. She led him into her home and excused herself by going to the bathroom. The dress she was in was too tight cutting off her now rapid breathing.

Flora's mind was in haywire as she tried to slow down her breathing. She had never done this before, she questioned herself on how she could look herself in the mirror if she goes through with this.

Hands wrapped around her waist making her suck a breath in. Dorian couldn't help but smell the woman, her scent was intoxicating and he couldn't get enough of her. Flora didn't know how he came into the bathroom without her noticing. He was behind her pressing his hips into his own, making her feel how aroused he was.

He snuck his hands to the front of her unzipping the dress. He pressed delicate kisses on her neck while watching Flora's expression through the mirror. Once he fully unzipped her he slowly removed it from of her body.

He gazed at the woman in the mirror in only her undergarments. She felt uncomfortable under his gaze and covered her body thinking he didn't find her appealing.

"Stunning."

Flora gasped at his words and turned around to face the man who had repeated the word she'd used for him. Her hands dropped, feeling more comfortable with him now. Dorian looked at her beautiful curves and certainly liked what he saw.

She walked to Dorian and took his hand in hers. She led him towards her bed then laid down on it. Dorian was entranced with her and followed onto the bed. He touched her soft skin, knowing that she could feel his rough hands on her.

Dorian spread her legs as he moved in between them. Flora pulled back a bit, feeling uneasy at first with the handsome stranger. No doubt he was more experienced. He raised an eyebrow. "Nervous?"

"Yeah." She answered breathlessly. He chuckled, amused at the human's shyness. He's never been with a conservative woman. He'd always be with the ones that were straight forth and un-ladylike. Of course, that was back in his younger days when he wanted the opposite of what the usual women were like.

"Don't be." He said then distracted Flora by caressing her legs, spreading them further apart. He placed a kiss on her inner thighs then planted a lingering kiss on her lips. His kisses seem to lure her in, Flora was becoming addicted to his lips and his subtle touches.

He started to pull her panties down. Flora silently thanked her friend Heather for forcing her to wear the nice attire for the night. He traveled down her body once the underwear was finally off.

He grabbed her breasts with his hands while tasting her. Flora was in ecstasy when she felt him. She grabbed a fistful of his hair and tugged on it. Her moans only driven him further with his hastened pace.

Once she reached her peak, Flora moved further up on the bed letting out a loud moan. She was in a daze that she didn't even realize that he tore her bra from the front then sat her up.

Dorian quickly disposed of his shirt and pants making Flora huff in anticipation. She didn't have much time to admire him due to him lifting her body in his arms holding her as he sat, then impaled Flora onto himself. They both moaned in pleasure as he stilled within her, letting her body adjust to his size.

He slowly thrust making Flora grunt in pain and pleasure. She didn't have many lovers in the past which was going to make this a whole new experience. She matched his pace starting to ride him at her own pace. She placed her hands on his chest to steady herself. She circled her hips, starting to lose herself.

Dorian placed his hands on her waist guiding her down on him. "Faster," Flora commanded wanting to feel what he was all about. He penetrated her harder and deeper making his muscles flex and strain.

Sweat trickled down his body, the room was feeling hot. Flora looked down where they were connected and moaned at the sight of him going in and out of her. The air started to get hot and the smell of sex was clear in the air.

The sounds of their skin slapping against each other excited Dorian. He encircled his arms around her. As he watched her breasts bounce with every thrust he gave. He grabbed hold of one of her breasts and licked it. Finally feeling a woman after all these years relieved him.

Dorian sucked, nipped, and bit her breasts loving how the body of this woman could be so alluring. He felt his end near, he held her tight and switched positions. He pulled almost fully out of her then slammed back into her.

Flora could feel the wanting and need in his thrusts. She bit her lip to restrain the scream that wanted to escape her at how brutal the force was. She welcomed the pain that led to pleasure and took what he gave her.

Her body shook as he continued his pounding, then she finally screamed out the built-up need. She let her head fall back when they reached their end where he held her down on him, making sure she would take his seed. He stood up and made her go upside down so all of his sperm wouldn't spill out. He hoped he would impregnate her this way.

She bucked her hips on his with her eyes closed trying to prolong the process of the delightful sensations she was feeling. Dorian brought her hips close to his trying to keep their bodies connected as long as possible.

Once he felt satisfied he plopped on the bed feeling exhausted. Flora felt embarrassed at the whole thing and started to laugh. Dorian turned his head to her with a raised eyebrow. She apologized but continued laughing which amused him. He too joined in with her laughing.

In the moment of feeling free and relaxed, he pulled Flora closer to him. She seized her laugher and looked up at him. "What's your name?"

Dorian slicked his hair back and licked his lips. "Dorian Maher. What's yours?"

"Flora Moules."

"Your name is beautiful just like you."

"Thank you, Dorian Maher."

They both laid in bed thinking different things. Dorian wondered if he would be successful in breeding the woman that was slowly drifting asleep. Flora didn't regret what she did but she knew that she probably would in the morning.

Flora and Dorian drifted asleep. Dorian did something he never did with any woman before. He slept in her bed until the sun came up.

Once he awoke he looked at the woman next to him with her hair disarrayed. He moved it out of her eyes and gazed at her soft features. Mad at himself for lingering, he got out of the bed putting on his clothes. He glanced back one last time at the woman then left for good.