7.) Learning to Forgive

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Dorian sat down pushing his hair back with frustration. He had the doctor and Marcus in the room with him as he contemplated what to do next.

"I hear you're keeping Flora from seeing Lillian. Any good reason for that?"

"Her safety."

"It's also a mother worried about her little girl."

Dorian sighed. "I just don't know what to do. She needs to know what she did has consequences."

"She knows that already. She's six. She was mad and hurt her mother. Now all she's felt since is feeling neglected by her parents instead of actually communicating to her. Tell her and show her the right way. They all need to be trained. You're the first of us to have kids so we didn't know what they'd be capable of. But now we do. We'll help you get through this."

"Do you have any idea how my daughter could do this?" Dorian asked the doctor as he stood by idly, hearing their discussion.

"Well considering all your children are young and part lycan. It could be that their hormones are heightened meaning that your kids are going throw tantrums although it would affect them more than any normal human child. And the force she threw the rock was a part of her tantrum that caused her to use her lycan strength. In time they'll learn how to control it but until then... don't make them angry." He said patting my shoulder.

"I can't just tip-toe around my own children."

"Well, you're having more children. Best you learn how to deal with it soon."

"From the way things are going. I'm kind of hoping for more boys."

"What's wrong with girls?" Flora asked walking in with an eyebrow raised.

"Well, you know everything going on with Lillian right now, it kind of makes me want boys."

"More boys to break everything in the house." Flora smiled stopping in front of Dorian. "I love our children. Boy or girl, I'll be happy with either one."

"What bothers me is that you could've died had it not been for you being pregnant. It's not just Lillian I'm worried about, it's the boys too. What if they ever get mad at you and hurt you?"

"We teach them. You more specifically. Even though I think they're too young, I think it's time for you to train them so no mishaps happen again."

"I suppose I can."

"I have a question, doc." The doctor nodded his head. "How is it that Flora got pregnant so soon?"

"I've been thinking that over as well. I was thinking that maybe both Flora's body has grown accustomed to yours meaning that it's easier and faster to impregnate her."

Dorian and Flora both looked at each other. "Well, that's...something new."

"You need to talk to her Dorian."