Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

I woke up to the smell of hot steaming peach tea lingering in the air. I Sit up on Lilly's bed I look over to see a not attached to the lamp on the dresser.

    //I'm in the kitchen babes, come down!//
                       // Love Lilly//

Smiling at the letter I exit the bed going into the bathroom to brush my teeth. After pushing my hair into a messy pony tail I soon make my way to the kitchen. The kitchen is empty but has breakfast and a note sitting on the table.

          // you got my note upstairs and came down.
      I went to mike's house. I'll be home and a bit.//
                               //Love Lilly//

" Hello pretty lady! I see you finally got up." I can feel the smile through the phone so I'm sure Lilly is very happy as usual.

" yes, well I'm going home. Ill see you later you can stop by anytime I just want a boring peaceful weekend. You know next weekend Jason is coming home for a few day's."

"Really! We haven't seen him in forever!" Lilly over exaggerates. There for that reminds me our parents our close so Mrs. Jonas told her. Lilly continues.

"You do know both of our families are having dinner this weekend."

" I should have known. How stupid am I."  

"Very! Now ill come by later and we can hangout maybe. If I'm not coming ill call. See ya babes. I love you."

"I love you to bye." Hanging up the phone I grab my spare key and leaving, and locking the door walking down to my house.

Entering the house I throw a "hey" over my shoulder jogging up the stairs eager to rest in my bed all day reading. When I walk into my bedroom I drop my keys entering my closet for something comfy to wear after my shower. I soon grab a plain Grey V-neck t-shirt, and some grey jogger's along with under garment's.

Exciting the shower. I feel the cool breeze sweep over my feet which hints me if I hurry ill be in bed reading a book in about five minutes. After about 10 minutes I was wrapping my hair in one loose braid after blow drying it.

"What to read." I think out loud looking at my mini library in the corner of my room. Ten minutes had passed and I was watching hunger games because I couldn't decide what to read.

"Hey babes" Lilly yells through the phone causing me to squeal in irritation.

" Why are you yelling Lilly?"

"Babe, I'm not coming over until tonight! Ill see you then I love you!"

"I love-" before I can finish my sentence the phone call ended. So I texted her the rest of my sentence finishing my movie.

Annoyingly I am awaken by the sound of a familiar voice tapping me.

"Baby, wake up its Sunday. Your brother says he's coming to town for a few hours for a prep. So he's coming for dinner."
My vision finally clears, and a clear vison of my mom is flashed over me.
"okay, yeah. Mhm. Mom what time is it?" I murmur out.

"Time for you to get up and find something nice to wear. Don't make me get the water gun out with your dad honey" My mom is so annoying ugh!

"I'm up mom, I am up. Please get out!"

Looking at the time I realize it is 4:30 in the afternoon. I slept all day.

"Oh and Lilly stopped by twice honey." Mom says exiting my room.

I soon get up showering and dressing in a grey sweater, blue jeans, and grey and white converse, placing my hair into a messy bun.

Today's going to be a long day.....