Chapter 25

Chapter 25:

Sympathy POV:

My eyes open and I wince slightly. My whole entire body ached, it felt as though I've been threw around many times. My vision was blurred for a bit before I blinked repeatedly. I look around frantically, not even knowing what I was trying to do. My hands were tightly strapped behind a chair i was tied to, the only source of light was from a window but I couldn't really make out much.

I wanted to scream for help, I wanted to shout from the top of my lungs that I was here and I don't know why. But I couldn't. The fear was overpowering my will to talk, to scream, to try to escape.

I hear footsteps, the scraping of shoes against the floor before the handle jiggled and the door swung open. My eyes shut at the sudden bright light which invaded the room, as I hear a voice. A low, rumble that sent chills down my spine. A voice that shattered my heart into trillions of pieces. I felt sick, when it dawned on me, I was trapped, I couldn't escape.

"I asked you a fucking question!" The man hissed, his dark eyes lighting up with rage as he stalked over to me. He was covered in tattoos, a gun in the waistband of his jeans.

"Why am I here?" My voice wobbles, my eyes dart around the room, trying to find a way to get out.

"Oh please" the man laughs, his eyes smothered with pure satisfaction at my state- tied up. "You're here because you're weak. You can't escape, not now, not ever" He smirks, his eyes held a look of amusement.

"You're sick! Why the heck am I here? What did I do?" I spit. I wanted someone to help me, anyone to save me.

I feel a stinging sensation on my cheek and I tasted blood in my mouth.

"Don't fucking test me! You're the one tied up. You can't defend yourself if you tried so if I were you, I'd shut the fuck up" He hissed. What was I thinking? This man has a gun in his waistband of his jeans, he could just shoot me!

He lights a cigarette, blowing the smoke in my face making me cough.

"Tony, boss said there's an emergency" Another guy, carrying a gun and a knife speaks from the doorway. "Boss also said don't hurt her again, or you wouldn't see what's coming" he adds, his eyes raking over my tied up state before smirking.

"She deserved it. She's like the rest of 'em. Annoying as fuck and asking for a slap" he says bitterly. He put out his cigarette against the brick wall before dropping it to the floor.

"Boss said don't hurt her. This one specifically" he says. I don't hear anything else after the door shuts except the bolts locking.

I look out the window and could faintly see the orange, pink and reds in the sky- inferring it was sunset.

How long have I been here?

My stomach grumbled and my eyes felt heavy. My throat felt dry and I wanted nothing more but to get out of here.

I hear a familiar voice, I couldn't figure out who exactly, but he sounded familiar.

"Yes, I said not to touch her Tony! I need answers out of her first" his voice rung into the empty room. It sounded so familiar yet i was beyond annoyed at myself for not knowing who.

The longer I was locked in the room, the more annoyed, frustrated, anxious and upset i got.

I might not be able to see Sebastian again, I might not be able to wake up to my mom making something amazing, I won't be able to speak to Lily ever again. I won't be able to get out of here alive. For some reason, thinking I won't be able to see Sebastian again made my heart clench. Even if we haven't been talking- or on the best terms- I miss him. And I couldn't believe it took me to get kidnapped to realize how much he has affected me.

"What now boss?" I hear another unfamiliar voice ask.

"Be gentle with her, we need all the information we can. Then, if she don't cooperate, you know what to do" I heard the pure evil and hatred in his words.

Do what? Are they talking about me?

"Yes boss, she hasn't eaten or anything in the past 2 days she has been here. I'll start by bringing her food and water, and then try to talk to her" another voice- another one that sounded familiar- had said.

"ah, great idea M. Go ahead, we haven't got all the time in the world. I'm pretty sure Sebastian wouldn't acknowledge her disappearance very soon. The boy's whipped" He muttered, before adding, "he's an asshole. Tell everyone to be on watch. I can't risk him fucking it all up... again" the voice says. I hear the footsteps quieten.

My head hangs down, a familiar pounding pain in my head.

The door opens, and my head whips up.

"Marcus?!"