Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

"Oh my fucking God! He hit him!" Lilly yells plopping on my bed.

"Yes, Watch it. I love this part. Want to watch the notebook next?" I glance over a Lilly seeing she is so interested in Flash. We're obviously to weird for our own good.

"Yes, I do.But I want to ask you something first. And if you say no I going to drag you there my self. Anyway want to come to a party with me Friday? I know it's our tradition, afterwards we can do whatever you want I promise!" The look in Lilly's eye made me consider going to the party. However the thoughts of being near so many drunk, and high people who wanted nothing but each other disgusted me.

"I love you, No"

"Your going, I don't care how I will get you there. You need to meet new people. I love you a ton, but I don't need to be your only friend. I'm your only best friend always. You need more friends so Friday I will be here at 7 we will get ready together it starts a 9."

"Fine, Now go home before your mom Takes your car and we don't have a way to the party."

"I'm staying the night. She isn't even home neither is dad. And neither is your dad there in Miami I think."

"Ok, well let's sleep."

***

"Bye babes! See you later."

"Love you!" I yell over my shoulder.

As usual people are staring at me. Marcus is know where In sight. Making my way to my locker. I am distracted by the figure I realize my eyes are studying. His hands are tucked into his dark pockets white his head hovering over his phone. From what I notice he is texting someone.

Snapping back into reality I keep walking handling my business at my locker.

***

The week startled me at the speed of how fast it went by. Marcus hadn't showed up to school all week.

The thoughts of Sebastian the bad boy punching Marcus over whelmed me dramatically. I wanted him to talk to me. I wanted him to stay away.

I often saw Sebastian away from the gang looking at me or always walking passed me. Maybe he hated me?

Today Lilly is forcing me to go to the party. So I have know choice but to suck it up.

"Get your ass up here your going!" Entering the car I wore black jeans, black and white converse, and a black sweater the draped off of one shoulder. With my hair pushed into a messy bun.

Lilly's curvy figure slid into a short black dress that was sleeveless and showed majority of her bottom, along with some black red bottoms with her hair draped Down in curls Curving her perfectly contoured face.

" Who's party is this?"

"I don't know babe, Mike invited me and I took the invitation!"

Pulling into the driveway of a mini mansion. People flooded the outside and inside of the house. There were ton's of people here.

"Well, lets go!" Lilly yells over excited. Lilly loves partying with her different boyfriends and drinking until the sun comes up.

Within minutes, the smell of thickening alcohol, and heavy smoke whispered against my nose causing me to gasp. The in usual senses bothered me.

"He-y, it's you the girl Sebastian admires." Turning around I see Chloe. The bad girl from the gang. She slurred at her works but seemed as if she knew exactly what she was saying.

" Shit,Shut up dumb ass! Sorry she's wasted. Sebastian. Was hoping you'd come. I'm sorry about what happened." Asher interrupted blowing smoke from her nostrils.

"Hey babe." And before I knew it Asher and Chloe were taken from my vision by there bad boy, boyfriends."

I decided not to touch or drink anything but did notice Lilly swaying her hips with her boyfriend to the music and they room was drowned in music.

Looking over I see a gorgeous being smoking a cigarette leaning against the wall eyeing me. Like I've never been eyes before. Sebastian.