Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

Sympathy's POV

"Jonas Family?" An tall, slim but stern officer walks the way of us. We quickly stand unsure of what the police wanted.

"Yes ?"

"Do to paticular investigation's, our investigating proves that Lilly did not "Fall" She was hit. We found DNA of someone with the name of Mike Spencer. Our studies are not sure of what exactly happened. We would just like to get some questions for Mr. Spencer."

The gasp of the family floats the air but my thoughts are shadowed by the hurt inside.

"If you have any idea of where he maybe be please let us know." The officer hands a small white card with lettering on it to Mrs. Jonas.

Tears streaming down her face she does both to take it. Leaving mom to grab it thanking the officer.

***

Hour's had passes and we were in the waiting room waiting for Lilly's surgery to be finished.

"Jonas family, down the hall to the right. Room 8."

A nurse directs down the hall. The rush inside of my body was senseless.

We walk into the room only to see Lilly's figure laying on the bed looking as lifeless as I'd ever seen her. The image in front of me was the most horrifying thing id ever seen. It brought tears to my eyes, however I refused to let them fall for I know Lilly would want me to be strong.

"Lilly Baby we need you to wake up." Mrs. Jonas hovered over lilly trying to some how get a response.

***

Several Long hours had flown. We were all pilled in the room with Lilly waiting for the doctor to explain exactly what was going on inside of lilly head.

" Mrs. Jonas please follow us this way." We walked down the hall to a room that showed a big black screen. With what looked like a big brain in white on it.

I was trying my best to listen to exactly what was going on however I was ten distracted by the sudden flash of my phone.

Unknown- Come to the Lobby, Now please.

Without hesitation I walked out into the lobby. The figure of Mike stood looking out the lobby's window. His hair was sloppy, eyes completely drained, and his clothes looked worn out and dirty.

I walked his way with a stern attitude flickered on my emotionless face.

"The Police are looking for you." I crossed my arms waiting for his reply.

Mike slid his fingers in his hair, Now putting his hands into his pocket.

" I need you to listen to me ok?" Nodding I take a seat beside him.

" It was all a mistake. We got into a big argument because.. I danced with another girl at he club and then the girl kissed me. I was really drunk- Sh-e through vases at me and glass, and I was trying to calm her down." Mike was now crying but yet still stern and aggressive played on his face. I felt no pitty but Id know ere this was going.

" She wouldn't calm down, I tried calming her down. I kissed her, she slapped me and screamed at me. So I -."

Tears swelled my eyes blurrying my vision but not well enough where I could find his face. With every piece of energy inside of me I drew my handback and slammed it into his face knowing... it was all his fault.

"You Bastard!" I walked away. I walked into the room of Lilly.

"Lilly, its going to be ok, you have to be super strong this time. Super strong."

My heart starts to thump against my chest as I see Lilly's flicker open just a little.

"Sym, im- Pre."

"NURSE! MRS. JONAS! MR. JONAS!" within seconds I hear beeping and I see the line on the screen slow, and soon there's a flat line. The beeping continues. Mrs. Jonas and Mr. Jonas were screaming for Lilly. She wasn't responding, Nothing was responding....
Her heart was not responding.

My vision was blurred by tears. I took off texting Sebastian to come and get me.

Standing outside, even the sky was crying....

My life is one big Bloody hell. That was for sure.....

What was Lilly trying to tell me?.... Where is Mike?..... He's going to pay for taking the most important thing in life from me.

He took my best friend.