Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

"Come on, let's go!" I am forced to yell due to the rigid, flooded room of music, smoke, and other toxic's. I am really tired and from what I see there wont be anything movie like tonight for us as id wished. However its okay our tradition is not broken, for we watched some movies before we came as if she'd known she'd get drunk.

"One more dr-" before she could finish her sentence Id taken her cup and poured it into the sink not far from our location.

"No, let's go. We have to take a cab. When your not drunk we will come get it."

After grabbing everything important out of Lilly's car. I called a cab which came, and dropped us off home in a matter of 20 minutes.

"come on, walk Lilly." I try my best directing Lilly up my steep and long flight of stairs. About 3 minutes has flown by and I'd finally gotten Lilly up the stairs without killing us both. Laying Lilly down I covered her with  her favorite blanket while I get into the shower taking a long relaxing bath.

***

I'd woken up turning over seeing Lilly still heavily asleep. Getting out of bed I go into my bathroom cabinet and grab Tylenols for her head ache I'd known she'd suffer for. Soon after doing my morning routine I walked into the kitchen seeing mom had left a note.

         I flew down with your dad this morning to Miami sweetie
             however we, and Mr. Jonas will be back tonight along with         
         Mrs. Jonas who is cooking around 5! So please be cleaned up
           and ready along with Lilly.
                                                                  -Love Mom-

After reading mom's alarming note I glanced at the clock seeing it is 3:30 in the afternoon.
How long did we stay at the party? In one swift move I was up the stairs in a matter of second's after grabbing Lilly an orange juice.

"Lilly! Get up we have an hour and half!" Lilly swung her body up causing me to see the scene of a yearning lion. 

" Wha- Oh my God, my head." Lilly head was now against the head bored with her eye lids glued shut, cupping her forehead.

"Here take this, and drink this. I'm so sorry we slept all day. We have to get up now. Our family gathering is pushed up. Its today at your mom is coming to cook at 5!" The look on Lilly's face showered a pool of confusion.

"Huh?"

Thinking about Lilly's car it reminds me I have to call for it. After having Lilly's car driven back  by a car shop near by. I pay them and return to Lilly seeing her resting her eyes.

"Lilly One of our parents won Were having dinner or were opening up some thing together get up it's today." Lilly's eyes widen as if id grown two head's.

"Holy shit!" Lilly in a matter of seconds sipped two Motrin's down and grabbed her things out of her draw she stored in my room years ago. I have never seen someone sober up so quickly in the front of my eyes.

While Lilly was in the shower I made her a cup of coffee and a bowl of oatmeal.

"thanks babe. I didn't know we were going to having the meeting so soon."

"yeah, well it is and we have a bit before we need to get dress. However your mom will be here soon."

***
Mrs. Jonas came and cooked a sea food meal of salmon, lobster, fish, rice, and shrimp along with a salad and lemonade. Everyone sat at the  table eating before mom spoke.

"I am super glad we are together for another year. It seems as though is so not real to be announcing we. The Maxwell's, and Jonas's will be opening up our own law firm!"

The family cheer's and continues dinner Mr. Jonas explaining what exactly this means.

"There for this means.-" My attention was distracted by the thoughts of Sebastian. The way he spoke to me. The way his cigarette sags on his bottom lip completing his bad boy look. The way I saw the look in his eyes when he looked at me. I don't want to be friend with him. I don't want to see him. I do want to be around him. I want him to go away.