Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

Sebastian POV:

When my eyes met with her dark brown ones, I couldn't help but to walk over to her. I'm pretty sure she saw me checking her out, and I got to say, she is a gorgeous girl. Her brown hair was in a messy bun, her slim tanned figure was hidden under a black sweater and black jeans.n

I stood in front of her, chugging back my drink before lighting up a cigarette. 

"Thank you for defending me" I hear her voice, smooth like honey, break the unbearable silence between us. 

I shrugged, acting as though it was no big deal. 

"Marcus is an asshole and everyone who stood there watching" I keep my reply brief and see her look up at me curiously. 

"Why did you do it?" She asked, tucking her hair behind her ear. 

"Because I'm not a dick. If I see someone getting hurt for no apparent reason, I'm not going to watch" I say, "I mean, I've done some fucked up shit but never ever laid my hands on a women" I say honestly.

It disgusts me that someone as tall and big as Marcus would hurt her, and the rest of the school watch it? That won't be happening anymore. 

"No one has ever done that for me before" She says quietly. I drown out the music and everyone around me and concentrate on her 

"They are dicks" I say before inhaling the dangerous but somehow completely relaxing chemicals in the cigarette.

I honestly didn't know what came over me when I stormed off. I think the anger of seeing Marcus harm her and then Joseph comforting her was all too much for me. 

"Can I ask you something?" I ask bluntly. I see her nod, looking up at me. 

"Why do you never stick up for yourself?" I ask, it was bugging me not knowing why she had never stuck up for herself against him.

She lets out a deep sigh before she begins talking. 

"I tried. I did everything but it never stopped. Also, not long after I spoke back, he began to hit me. Marcus is 6"3 and boasts about working out almost every day. Then I'm 5"6 and am way weaker than him, I have no chance against him" She says, she shrugged it off as if it wasn't a big deal but I knew it hurt more than she was letting on. 

"It won't happen again" I say honestly. Being known as a "bad boy" has his perks,  not only that, I told Marcus if he lays a finger on her ever again, I'll beat him to pulp. I also gave him a friendly reminder that I have eyes all around the school. 

"How do you know?" She asked, she looked anywhere  but me and I smirked. 

"Just wait and see" I say. She nodded her head before excusing herself. 

"What did she want?" Biker asked me, his face void of any emotion. 

"Nothing, just thanked me for sticking up for her" I shrug and he nodded. 

"You like her?" He asked and I shrugged. 

"she's different" and that was the truth. She was different. Not necessarily a bad one but was the opposite from my usual type.