Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

Have you seen Lilly?" I asked one of her good school friends receiving a nod 'No'. I have been looking all over for her. People were eating, and drinking leaving a heavy smell of toxins threating my lungs.

The lights flooded the room lighting everything up. I seem to have done a good job. I think everyone here doesn't know me. I'm sure they know me as her friend. These are all seniors, so I'm sure they have no idea which is find u do well knowing people don't know me. It's surely better than them hating me.

My phone light flashed reading a message from Lilly saying she has gone with Mike. I had known she was drunk do to her miss spelling, and the last time I'd seen her she was drinking.

Soon everyone finally started leaving therefor I started cleaning and throwing trash away. I'm worried about Lilly however this is her night, and she can do as she wished. There is something about mike I can't trust. Which is leaving me in a hole of worry.

"Fuck all you rich bastards!" I look outside the window only to gasp at the sight of the bad boy gang throwing eggs at car's. Chloe was making out with her beloved boyfriend, while the others took it upon them selves to troll the night away.

I hadn't seen Sebastian. Were was he? However I still sat on the window couch watching. Admiring how free they looked, how careless they seemed to always be. If only.... If only I could be free. I'm to shy to say hi, I'm to scared to be brave, in to weak to have strength, I'm to ugly to get paid any attention what so ever. That's just seems to be the story of my my life.

Closing the window I make my way upstairs to my room, eager for the gang to leave this part of town. When there around something inside of me just feels so different.

Taking off my clothes. I light candles, play music, and enter a bubble bath thinking of all the wrong things.

       ' Where is Lilly and Mike?'
                                       'Has the gang left?'
            ' Why doesn't Sebastian try and talk to me?'
' Does he hate me?'
                                'Where had Marcus been? He hasn't come to school."

My thought's stuck with the very last question. Had something happened to him, not that I could stand to care. I know with everything in me and more I couldn't stand him. I hate him so much it heart's. He has done so much stuff to me. I hope he never comes back. But it yet still wouldn't hurt to know what exactly is wrong. With him.

Exciting the shower I don't bother to dry my hair. I simply wrap it with a towel and dress my self in Nike joggers, and a random grey shirt.

Before going to bed I clean a little more, take out the trash and get my clothes to wash. While emptying my pocket of what I was wearing I detect a small white sheet fall onto the floor.

          432-9987 Thanks' for the invite hotness.

An unknown smile masked my face. How'd he get this into my pocket? Every thought I thought of him overwhelmed me. I'm to sensitive for him. I can't just go off and call him.

After placing my clothes into the washer, and lay in bed looking at the letter allowing my thoughts to drown be to depths of heavier and heavier eye lid's. However before sleeping I text Lilly a good night and that she'd better stop by tomorrow.

Soon after I rested in a peaceful sleep.