I

Yoonji's POV
"Hey! Min can you-"

"See if there is a ghost anywhere." Before I could finish my sentence, Min finished the sentence for me.

Well, she know me too well hahaha.

I'm Yoonji, a normal school girl but my friend is well, abnormal.

Min, she sees them. Glad that I'm normal.

We were walking to school together and I'm asking Min the same question again haha.

"Well? Where is it?"

"Behind me." Min rolled her eyes as she replied.

"Really?"

"Ya.....in between you and Xin. And its there since you walked behind her." She whispered before laughing and running away.

"What the... Min! You brat! Why didn't you say it earlier!" I kicked her leg and she held it in pain.

"These two." Xin chuckled before walking to class.

Time skip

Its PE lesson now and we are going to play basketball.

Winwin is with Xin while Min is sitting on the floor dozing off with Moonbin beside her.

While here I am, with Mark, my childish brother and Jinyoung, another childish kid.

Bae Jinyoung is my best friend and I had a crush on him since 2 years ago. But, whatever, being friends with him is great too. And he is the popular guy in school. I won't have a chance with him. Would I?

And I don't wanna ruin our friendship.

Mr Ra blowed the whistle, indicating the start of the game. Girls V.S. Boys. 7 people in a team.

Our team:
Me
Mark
Jinyoung
Xin
Winwin
Min
Moonbin

We had a disadvantage because boys are stronger and taller than us.

5 minutes past and now its 3 and 0.

"Hey, I'm going to the canteen to drink some water anyone going with me?" I shouted and suddenly, Xin, Winwin, Min and Moonbin appeared.

We were walking past Mark and Jinyoung with me trailing behind.

Jinyoung was attempting a three-pointer shoot and god, I think he mistook me as the hoop.

He freaking threw the ball at my head. Let me repeat, MY HEAD! The ball hit me right on the top of MY head hard and I think I'm seeing stars.

"Oops. Yoonji ah mianhe. Are you ok?" Jinyoung asked while pulling me to my feet.

"Totally. Why not you let me hit your head?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Okok. I'm sorry hehe." Jinyoung said as he put his hands up in surrender.

The others were laughing at me....such great friends I have right? *sense my sacarsm*

The bell rang, PE lesson is officially over. Yay!

I rolled my eyes at Jinyoung before walking back to class, holding my head.

I look like an idiot......

As we reach class, I kept seeing some black things floating. I think Jinyoung seriously hit too hard. Even my eyes have problems.

I was peacefully sitting there and Jan, the member of the biggest clique in our class, walked past me and rolled her eyes.

What the shit is wrong with her eyes?

"Hey sis! Your head ok?" Mark asked, holding back his laughter.

I looked up and glared at him but, why is there a hand on his shoulder?

I rubbed my eyes, and looked again. The hand was gone. God....I need a check up. My eyes are playing tricks on me.

"I think I'm ok...." I replied with hesitation.

But Mark being Mark obviously did not notice the hesitation in my words and went to his seat which is behind me.

Not edited