XVII

Jinyoung's POV
I gave Mark a "get them out" look and he immediately got it.

He went beside Yoonie and whispered into her ear. Which I heard him saying.

"I'll explain everything later. Get them out 1st, we will settle everything."

Yoonie looked at him awhile before signalling Min to go out with her.

And welp, they chased everyone out and soon, only us and Xin were left in the ward.

"Yah scardey cat! You can come out now." Mark said in a sacarstic tone.

A flash of red light came out of Xin's head.

A woman in red stood infront of us.

"What do you want?" I looked at her suspiciously.

A low level ghost.

"Her body, hunter and demon." She smirked.

Oh how I want to rip that smirk off her face.

"Why?" Mark asked, slowly taking out his weapon.

"I want to be a human again hunter. Don't even think of making me leave. You hurt me, our leader won't let you off the hook." She laughed.

Leader? Who's that?

"Oh well, I'm way too lazy to ask you to leave. And surely I didn't want to be haunted by your leader." Mark smiled innocently.

"Good, so now get lost." The woman pointed at the door.

Oh poor soul, you don't know what trouble you got yourself in. The more innocent Mark's smile is, the bigger trouble you are in fam.

He's already famous for his act.

Ignorant ghost.

"Mark, good luck." I smirked at him and he rolled his eyes at me.

With a swift move, he was already behind the woman, taking a dagger and chopped off her head.

Her soul turned into a mist and I pulled out a red snake from Xin's hair. The snake is used by the leader at the western side of the hell to control the demons there.

How did this get here?

Oh shoot. The leader that woman was talking about is actually the same person as the leader of the western side of hell.

He's back at it again.

And it seems like the battle 5 years ago didn't take him down once and for all.

Looks like drama is gonna happen.

I looked at Mark and he had figured all that out as well.

I plucked off one of my feathers, turned it into a sharp dagger and pierced through the snake.

It struggled for awhile and died, turning into red smoke.

Mark texted Yoonji to tell her that everything is all done.

Soon, they came back up and after 10 mins, Xin woke up.

Other than a terrible headache and flu, all was good.

Yoonji and Min looked at us and as well as Moonbin?

We got alot of explanation to do but how does this concerns Moonbin?

The 5 of us left the ward, leaving the space to Winwin and Xin who are both having a crush on each other and had no idea.

Silly kids.

"I think the 3 of you owe us explanations. Starting from you Jinyoungie oppa." Yoonji grinned at me but I had shivers down my spine.

She turned to Mark and grinned at him and Mark's face turned pale.

Min grinned "happily" at Moonbin which I swear, Moonbin looked like he saw a ghost.

They're scarier then ghosts.

We looked at each other and back to them and sighed, resigning to our fate.

Not edited
No proof read