XII

Yoonjivs POV
No! I aint gonna die today! Not today.

Royal blood? Again? What is she thinking? It's 21st century now! Is she thinking that she's still in the past? Royal? Ha! My ass!

I rolled her eyes at her. As her fangs are going to touch my neck, I quickly punched her in the jaw and took out a small dagger, and stabbed it into her mouth.

Cries of pain erupted from her mouth as blood started gushing out. Sorry not sorry miss. I brought a dagger cause I'm scared that what happened last time will happen again.

"YOU! YOU WILL PAY FOR HURTING ME!" She screamed and her long, sharp nails, came near to me. One hand aiming my heart, one hand aiming my throat. Oh shit.

Now. GOD SAVE MEEEE!!!!

I quickly backed away, trying to block her with my hands but I know that it wouldn't work. She's way too fast. But I hope to minimize the harm. At least I won't die.

I closed my eyes tightly, anticipating pain to take over me but nothing happened.

I slowly opened my eyes, only to see Mark, my brother, infront of me, stabbing the woman with a sharpened wood.

Suddenly, my legs felt jelly and I collapsed to the floor.

Mark quickly carried me up and called Min to pick Xin up.

He kept hugging and comforting me, saying everything will be alright, until Min came.

He carried me back to our dorm and Min practically dragged and threw Xin on her bed.

"Oppa wha-"

"I'll explain everything tomorrow. Now, sleep." He tucked me in, off the lights, walked out and locked the door. Min sat beside me and Xin until I fell asleep.

Before falling asleep, I made a mental note to ask about what happened today tomorrow.

Aish.

arrangement of dorm

Xin | | YJ | | Min       wardrobe  water
                                                             dispenser

3 tables connected  bookshelf    mirror

Door

^rough idea....will draw a more detailed one later on.

Not edited
Pls comment
I love u guys =)
Srry for such a short chappy