XI

Yoonji's POV

Who was that? Who was talking to me? I'm positive that it's a girl like duh, I can differentiate between male voices and female voices.

She'll be back? For what?

"Hey Yoonji. Can you accompany me to the toilet?" Xin woke up and rubbed her eyes.

"Oh sure." I stood up and walked to the toilet, at the end of the corridor, with her. I've always found the toilet on our floor very creepy. Unlike the other toilets on the other floors, our toilet on this floor is very dim. Although there are light bulbs in the toilet, it's still very dim.

"Hey Yoon, remember me?" Xin suddenly spoke weirdly, scaring the shit outta me. 

"For the obvious reason I remember you. You're my classmate, friend and now my roommate. And I don't have shortened memory neither did I lost my memory. Of course I remember you." I looked at her weirdly, lowkey judging but I didn't suspect anything because, well, Xin is almost as weird as Min.

"No no no. Yoon, I'm not Xin. I said I'll come back remember?" Xin suddenly chuckled darkly.

Wait wot?! I'm shooked and lost. What the heck is going on? Why is she here? Where's Xin. Wait the surroundings changed as well. The loud music Jan and her clique were playing can't be heard anymore. the blue coloured doors became crimson and the smell of blood filled the air.

The toilet infront of us turned into a weird portal and "Xin" is coming nearer to me.

"Gosh. What the heck do you want? Who are you!" I kept going backwards till my back hits the wall.

And due to the height difference between me and Xin, she's now towering over me and glaring at me creepily.

"You've seen me before. See?" A red light came out of Xin's body and Xin fell to the ground, unconcious.

A woman wearing all red stood infront of me. 

"Wh-who are you?" My voice wavered. No she didn't look scary and she actually is pretty. But her eyes, filled with hatred, killing, making me feel like I'm going to die just by looking into her eyes.

"I did say I'll be back for you didn't I? Lee Yoonji?"

What? I don't know this weirdo here and why is she finding me anyways?

"You, I need your blood. Your blood smells so tasty. Mmmm....royal blood. Hahahahaha!"

Fangs grew out of her mouth as she came closer to me.

Am I going to die?

Not edited